Baddest animals / critters / objetcs videos

AngryWeasel

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Just found this ; already knew the video but ... LMFAO

h0wilCq.gif

giphy.gif

I generally hate stupid stuff, but this is ok.

Sound is bullshit, but the rest is full badass sci-fi.

Scorpions always seem to me like they have an unfair amount of ways to kill stuff. Body armor, pinchers, and on top of it all they're venomous

DCTM_Penguin_UK_DK_AL652398_in2yky.jpg

<36>

That being said, the mustelids don't fuck around.

That's basically a semi MM catching a 2x Brock Lesnar and slaughtering him for breakfast.

Scorpions always seem to me like they have an unfair amount of ways to kill stuff. Body armor, pinchers, and on top of it all they're venomous

View attachment 344351

They are all around pure class.

Got a little dark one as a kid that I named Ares ; 3cm long max, full on claws and very litte on tail.

Generally got the job done on crickets almost up to his size with claws alone ; but when they were too big he just served them a sting, let them loose, die in a corner and came back for dinner.

<36>

That being said, the mustelids don't fuck around.

That's basically a semi MM catching a 2x Brock Lesnar and slaughtering him for breakfast.

Had a weasel living in my shed for a winter. Everytime i went in there he'd come out and run around my feet. He never bothered me so I let him stay.

Had a weasel living in my shed for a winter. Everytime i went in there he'd come out and run around my feet. He never bothered me so I let him stay.

Martens / weasels etc can potentially be annoying and fucking your isolation stuff ... That being said, no more rodents around

Martens / weasels etc can potentially be annoying and fucking your isolation stuff ... That being said, no more rodents around
He stayed in some old bags of insulation and never fucked with anything. I never had a mouse problem until last summer and you know he would've taken care of those little pricks for me.

200.gif

Pom Pom crab. They carry around anemone's for defense and to stun their prey.
Screen+shot+2010-10-23+at+4.20.29+PM2.png

Back