Badass little girl brutally knocked out male pro muay thai fighter.

• Thread starter Deleted member 363827
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 363827

She has no competition left in woman division so she has been fighting male pro fighters for awhile...
It is a shame that she will probably go to boxing after this, because there aren't big fights for her in muay thai left
(When she becomes teenagers no one would like to see her take own male any more)

For the one who doesn't want to see a finish, this is another fight.
This one is against the boy who she went 1-1 previously before this fight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like to see little kids fighting like that...something wrong about it.

Let's see her against wanderlei at a catch weight.

First of all, that was fuckign awesome -- in a morbid way.

Secondly, I always tell people that the striking level in women's MMA is so low, most 10 year old males have better technique than them. Apparently the same is true of some 10 year old girls.

Man, I gotta say the whole full contact children fighting thing is incredibly creepy.

Can't deny that they are little badasses though.

Still wigs me out.

she is great, are there more girls like herself?

Let's see her against wanderlei at a catch weight.

LOL

Anyway, is there something wrong with me if I find these kind of videos disturbing?

I could beat her.

nothing wrong with it.

awesome fight, bringing him down yodvicha style.

I thought the title said "brutal knock out", there was nothing brutal about that except parents letting their little kids punch and kick to an exposed head at that age! Those kids will probably have brain damage by the time their in high school! Ridiculous.

Those kids will probably have brain damage by the time their in high school! Ridiculous.

these kids will have a hard time having some food on there table without fighting.

and how is a knee livershot not brutal?

saenchai, sam a , singdam and other 300+ fight nak muays seem to do fine with there brain.

Last edited:
First of all, that was fuckign awesome -- in a morbid way.

Secondly, I always tell people that the striking level in women's MMA is so low, most 10 year old males have better technique than them. Apparently the same is true of some 10 year old girls.

Seriously in 3-4 years she would beat the shit out of Ronda is a Muay Thai fight :icon_lol:
So we should expect to see her in the 2020 olympics I hope she fins a good boxing trainer I don't know much about Muay Thai and Thailand so I'm not sure how many good boxing trainers there are but she has talent

Seriously in 3-4 years she would beat the shit out of Ronda is a Muay Thai fight :icon_lol:
So we should expect to see her in the 2020 olympics I hope she fins a good boxing trainer I don't know much about Muay Thai and Thailand so I'm not sure how many good boxing trainers there are but she has talent

thailand has a quite big amateur boxing circuit. basically winning a gold or silver medal every olympics.

Why is this odd? Until puberty boys and girl have similar strength so she is just a skilled kid. The fact that she beat a boy means nothing until puberty.

For everyone disturbed by the prospect of children doing this, consider that if they weren't fighting for a living an alternative occupation to put food on the table in Thailand is child prostitution.

Also, good video on this stuff here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaCIs8NZyYc

Back