Bad Haircut Depression

Maybe pay a bit more $$ for haircut. How much you pay ?

I paid about 32$ ... I have, in the past, travelled into Tokyo and paid top dollar for some fancy ass stylist to do my hair and he sucked ...

The barber I just went to, to fix my mess, was pretty good and seemed to know what he was doing ... I might use him again. He cost me 35$ and I got an old school shave, too.

I think the people in this thread saying I can't get laid are projecting. Getting laid is not a big deal.

Im getting laid tonight. Literally. It's just sex, man.
my bad playa, didnt know we had a cassanova in da house.
3srL1rJ.jpg

Feeling bad about a bad haircut? Didn't know you were a woman

It's not the same guy. This guy has been solid for over a year ... But has royally fucked up this time
This happens, before my old barber was pretty good, then he got lazy since I was regular then dun goofed twice, so now his wife is main barber/hair person. To be fair she's alot better. With him I show the pic and ask for the undercut, and it ends up looking like a shitty buzz cut, with her, its better than the pic I ask for, so why not.

my bad playa, didnt know we had a cassanova in da house.
3srL1rJ.jpg
You don;t wanna fook with that guy, see the bling, he clearly bangs

Feeling bad about a bad haircut? Didn't know you were a woman
tumblr_n8d9a2igc31qcz74to1_250.gif

I Havent cut my hair since January 24, its like a white boy jerry curl crossed with a 80s mullet, everyone hates it exceot old people, I think it looks good

Tip for men. Go to places that minorities go to for hair cuts.

They're the best with the buzzer and only do men's hair. They know what's up and will give you the best shape ups on the sides you've ver had. They're good with the top also.

That's where I go. A place where it's only blacks and Dominicans. My hair is sick btw

I went to black barber shop a few times because it was right down the street from where I lived. I stopped going after one of the barbers there took some creative liberties and cut these weird grooves into my hairline on the sides of my head. Even one of the other customers made a comment that it didn't look good because I'm white.

Pics of bad haircut. And girl you're banging tonight.

Or gtfo.

I think I've made a thread on this already about a year ago. Happened again, had a bad haircut.

Hairdresser overusing those "thinning scissors" on my hair, now feels like I have got pubes on my head and there is no volume or thickness in my hair.

The shape is not good, too. I could literally kill someone right now.

Gonna go to a barber and get them to make it even length and no shorter ... Then wait for it to grow back. Ugh.

Next time I get a haircut, I'm gonna be watching them like a f**king hawk.

Feels bad, man.

Don't let a woman cut your hair. It's cool getting the boobs rubbed against you and the amazing head massage when she washes your hair, but she ain't no barber.

She went to school for all the color/chemistry bullshit. She don't know how to cut a dudes hair.

I'm a haircut snob too. The Marine Corps formed me that way. Not that I'm overly picky but I get my hair faded once a week and the top trimmed every third visit. I go to a real barber and I don't even say anything, just sit in the chair. "The usual".

Don't let a woman cut your hair. It's cool getting the boobs rubbed against you and the amazing head massage when she washes your hair, but she ain't no barber.

She went to school for all the color/chemistry bullshit. She don't know how to cut a dudes hair.

Yep. When it comes to fades and what not there's a BIG difference in a barber and a hairdresser.

I went to black barber shop a few times because it was right down the street from where I lived. I stopped going after one of the barbers there took some creative liberties and cut these weird grooves into my hairline on the sides of my head. Even one of the other customers made a comment that it didn't look good because I'm white.

I love going to my place cause I'm the only white person and they watch COPS on tv and I laugh with all the people in there.

The place I go listens to exactly the things you tell them what to do

Griffin is an ugly bastard but he does have a pretty good head of hair.
his hairline is shit.

it goes up half way his head on the sides. fuck that.

Bad haircuts put me in a bad mood for weeks. Especially when they screw it up this bad, man.

Imagine if someone came up to you now with some clippers and buzzed the side of your hair, leaving you with a big patch.

You would just be cool with that??

I don't care about getting laid, I'm getting laid tonight if you must know. Sex is sex, man, it ain't hard.
so bad haircuts give you your period?

so bad haircuts give you your period?

You never had a terrible haircut before? One that makes you look goofy for weeks?

Every time you look in the mirror, you are just like "ughh...."

I got the shape sorted out, so I don't look too bad now.

Ive had very thin hair since I was born. I used to go to the same hair cutting place for years because it was close.

The retarded chick who cut my hair started going nuts with the thinning scissors, to the point where I thought I was balding. You coukd see my scalp through my hair.

I switched hairdressers and now im back to normal, no thinning look. Turned out she just sucked at cutting hair and I wasnt balding at all.

Why the hell would any hair dresser ever use that on someone with thin hair. They must be stupid or something

Back