Awkward moment on Price is Right

That's fucking hilarious, her reaction is priceless. Not sure what's more funny, the fact that her legs are useless or her being fat and not being able to do much about it.

Still free money after taxes.

unless you don't have the money to pay the taxes. I do believe you have to pay in full before you can claim the prizes. I do believe a lady left a Caddy on Wheel of Fortune for this very reason

just yesterday a guy lost his showcase (over 35k) by $80 overbid.. the other person underbid by like $9500 i hope he didnt hang himself

I would have sex with her. I wonder what it would be like to have sex with someone in a wheel chair.

A friend of mine won a wooden closet thingy valued at 1250 or so (theres a french name for them), he optioned out for cash at a lower rate. All the prizes are advertisements so Price is right doesn't care. He almost won a living room set then lost the spin by 5 cents to go into the showdown.

I wish I woulda went but they only allowed Marines with Alpha's the chance to go and I was way too OFP for that.
This. Coworker won the whole showcase a few years ago. He won a car but said they give you a voucher for the value. He used it to buy a different model.

I would have sex with her. I wonder what it would be like to have sex with someone in a wheel chair.
I've done it.

Many years ago when I was single, someone who I thought was my friend set me up on a blind date without telling me the girl was in a wheelchair.

I show up at her house and her Dad answers the door. Big scary looking military type. He invites me in and then she wheels into the room... I was shocked but what am I going to do? Try to back out? I admit I was intimidated by her Dad, so I had to just play it off like it was nothing.

He walked us out and showed me how to help her into the car and all that. Then he pulls me aside and says, "Maybe you two hit it off, maybe you don't. Either way, you treat her with respect. Understand?" Dude was getting even more intimidating, it was crazy. And of course I was like, "yes sir."

Anyway, I got through the date and planned on dropping her off and never calling her again. But when we got back to her place it was late, and she straight up offered to bang right then and there.

Now I wasn't into the idea of dating a handicap, but I'm still a guy and couldn't turn down easy sex.

I was all stupid, like, how does this work? And she told me to quietly take her around to the back yard. We get there and there's a dark corner and tree with a low branch. She tells me to help lift her onto the branch, so she can kinda bend over it and I can do her from behind. She also says she doesn't have much feeling down there so I can be as rough as I want as long as I don't make too much noise and wake her Dad.

So I took her ass to pound town. Leaves are being shaken off the tree, neighbors dogs are barking, it was great.

Afterwards, I helped her back into her wheelchair and we kissed goodnight. And I started pushing her back up to the house. Then suddenly my stomach turned over as I saw her Dad standing on the porch. I was freaking out. How long was he standing there? Did he hear us? Is he going to kill me?

He tells her to go inside, but he stays out there with me. I seriously almost just ran away. He puts his hand on my shoulder as he walks me to me car. And he says, "I want to thank you for treating my daughter with respect."

I don't know if he's playing mind games or what. Is he being sarcastic? I don't know, but I'm terrified, so I just stutter like an idiot.

And he goes, "No really. I seriously appreciate it. Most guys just leave her hanging on the branch."

Back