Awesome breakdown of TJ’s footwork and kicks

The more I see tj the more I notice his similarities with lomachenko, movement wise.

C level loma, that is.

Thanks for posting. Love these breakdown videos. TJ doesn't get enough love around these parts. Can't wait for Cody-TJ. Probably the best matchup of the year.
There was a really good breakdown on Cruz vs Cody. When I first watched the fight I was shocked st what Cody was able to do in that fight. Then after watching the breakdown, it showed how ready Cody was. He knew exactly what to do with every step Cruz took. That’s kinda why I’m leaning towards Cody in this fight. His hand speed and power are ridiculous and he’s gonna have s good game plan for everything tj does.

Thanks for posting. Love these breakdown videos. TJ doesn't get enough love around these parts. Can't wait for Cody-TJ. Probably the best matchup of the year.
Here’s the one I was talking about

Came across this video on YouTube and wanted to check it out. It’s no secret how high level his striking is, but some of the clips in this video are pretty amazing.

The part from 2:38 to 3:22 is incredible. There’s so much going on in that one little exchange. My favorite thing about his offense is that he’s so aggressive but technically sound defensively at the same time.

I still think Cody’s hands are too fast with too much power, but I wouldn’t be surprised if TJ walked away with the belt.

Enjoy, guys.

Awesome stuff, thank You for posting.

There was a really good breakdown on Cruz vs Cody. When I first watched the fight I was shocked st what Cody was able to do in that fight. Then after watching the breakdown, it showed how ready Cody was. He knew exactly what to do with every step Cruz took. That’s kinda why I’m leaning towards Cody in this fight. His hand speed and power are ridiculous and he’s gonna have s good game plan for everything tj does.

It's hard not to favor Cody based on their respective performances against Cruz (I know MMAth), but what stood out to me was Cody's speed just looked on another level. His defense was surprisingly very good and he's got the KO power. I'm interested in seeing how they fight with TJ being more offensive minded than Cruz. I think TJ is a tough crafty little bastard and mixes it up well from his takedowns to fighting from either stance. I'm curious if TJ lands a big shot how Cody's chin holds up. Really feel like this has the chance to be a technical offense minded war. The bad blood is just icing on the cake. Can't wait.

Damn that is a great breakdown. These guys are on a different level technically. Can't believe how much the sport has evolved.
Ya that breakdown really opened my eyes. I thought he just had a good night but he was ready for everything and was even taunting dom when nothing happened but it was really because he was stopping dom from doing what he is used to.

Back