Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.4 (April 27 U.S. Release; Six Untitled MCU Films Get Release Dates)

How much will Infinity War earn in the U.S. after its theatrical run?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Infinity Panties
w92mqxtdhdl01.jpg

Shoulders like Boulders.
Pecs and Guns that turn on Nuns.
Glutes that make nice girls act like Sloots.
Thighs that make Lesbians turn Bi.

Thanos didn't choose the Bro Life. The Bro Life chose Thanos.

It seriously looks bad. How are you supposed to make a consistent and compelling narrative with 80 invincible characters and no consequences? Idiots will continue to flock to it and they'll continue to make this shit though. The worst part is fantastic actors like RDJ are wasting their prime by dedicating so much time to these movies nobody will remember. Imagine if Olivier or Stewart spent their prime making live action cartoons.

/\

Im fighting both of youse in real life.
Watch the trailer in big screen and HD, he looks good in quick shots but when he is talking about someone being remember he looks terrible which is worrying because it will kill his character if he starts doing these monologues but looks rubbish doing them.

His mouth action looks comical

Watch the trailer in big screen and HD, he looks good in quick shots but when he is talking about someone being remember he looks terrible which is worrying because it will kill his character if he starts doing these monologues but looks rubbish doing them.

His mouth action looks comical
Not you, posts 20 and 21.

It seriously looks bad. How are you supposed to make a consistent and compelling narrative with 80 invincible characters and no consequences? Idiots will continue to flock to it and they'll continue to make this shit though. The worst part is fantastic actors like RDJ are wasting their prime by dedicating so much time to these movies nobody will remember. Imagine if Olivier or Stewart spent their prime making live action cartoons.
And here comes the cool hipster dudes right on cure, who need to establish themselves as being the edgy 'against' crowd.

Psst. Some of these characters have been around over 60 years. The reason they are so popular is because people remember them. They endure.

And here comes the cool hipster dudes right on cure, who need to establish themselves as being the edgy 'against' crowd.
I have no investment in these characters. I'm open to the movies. I thought Winter Soldier and Thor Ragnorak were fantastic. This doesn't look good. It really doesn't. Black Panther fighting thousands of mindless minions. Thanos struggling with a human? Haha. Sure.

There's nothing edgey about having an opinion. Sorry.

Psst. Some of these characters have been around over 60 years. The reason they are so popular is because people remember them. They endure.
He seems to not understand the comic book genre that is being brought to real life action here.

As you say there is nothing new in comic book characters enduring over time. There has also been a history in the comics of bringing does and even more hero's together from time to time to deal with universal type threat issues. Of course there are some challenges in the comics, and here in trying to give everyone appropriate time, but that is not the point here. Everyone gets appropriate time in their own story lines. In these EPICS that consideration is put mostly aside in favour of just getting them all out together to really pull this shared Universe together in a way that seems more real. It's hardly a thing to bitch about unless one simply never liked the comic book universe to begin with. In which case why bother with the MCU?

I have no investment in these characters. I'm open to the movies. I thought Winter Soldier and Thor Ragnorak were fantastic. This doesn't look good. It really doesn't. Black Panther fighting thousands of mindless minions. Thanos struggling with a human? Haha. Sure.

Edgey brah, being edgy. Cool schtick.<[analyzed}>
<seedat>

Why are you guys so defensive? I give a every movie a fair shot. I'll see this, but probably not in theaters.

You would be the guy trying to get on the stage to tell this crowd...

crowd.jpg

why whatever ncert sucks and why they should not be excited to be there.

You need to rage against the machine and tell everyone else why your opinion is right and why they are wrong.

Why are you guys so defensive? I give a every movie a fair shot. I'll see this, but probably not in theaters.
"Idiotswill continue to flock to it and they'll continue to make this shit though. The worst part is fantastic actors like RDJ are wasting their prime by dedicating so much time to these movies nobody will remember. Imagine if Olivier or Stewart spent their prime making live action cartoons."

Your words. Why are you so offensive?
If you think all these movies are just live action cartoons and are vastly beneath other action or Scifi movies, then i don't know what you're watching. There have been plenty of great Marvel movies with mature themes

Lol at "people not remembering these movies"
Marvel has a ginormous following spanning generations.
Having your own opinion is fine , but you're saying ridiculous stuff, and you just sound like a hater

giphy.gif

Also, *edgy

I'm not so sure if Thanos is struggling with Captain America or fucking with Captain America. I'm positive that in the movie he will toss him aside like nothing.

Ppl flock it because it took 10 years to build up the characters and ppl have endured them over time. Each movie was literally a sequel to one another leading this to be the final 19 of 20th movie of the first phase.

Seeing this alone without seeing the rest of the prior 18 movies will come off like Justice League because one will not know how or why there are so many heroes, why they should care for any of them, typical big bad fighting off a bunch of super heroes, overblown action fest ect.

But if you had followed each and every marvel movie. They all connect to this one which film studios have never done when it comes to comics.

MCU has layed out the blueprint to bringing comics on screen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back