Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.3 (First Epic Trailer Released; Most Watched Trailer of All Time)

What did you think of the Avengers: Infinity War trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Ant-man in all of this? Is he not showing up since he has his own summer sequel?

Most likely. He's a criminal on the run. Someone also has to save the day after everyone gets beat in IW1.

Marvel: Spend 17 years building up all these characters and drop a bomb

DC: "Fuck character development, gimmie the money NOW" and drop nutty turds

Couple of minor points,

1)Black Widow looks much better as a red head.

2)In the rough footage that was leaked from ComicCon, Thanos tears down a freaking planet and throws it at the Avengers!:eek: I wonder why they left that out?

I bet WB is now regretting deleting Steve.

jZP3NlZ.jpg

Couple of minor points,

2)In the rough footage that was leaked from ComicCon, Thanos tears down a freaking planet and throws it at the Avengers!:eek: I wonder why they left that out?

I'll take Nat any way she wants to look. lol

I think that last tid bit was for the SDCC group. Let that be a surprise for the public.

Couple of minor points,

1. Fuck yeah she does

2. Can't bust all the nuts in one trailer. I'm sure it'll turn up in another.

I wonder how Bucky will react to Hulk. Don’t know why but I imagine just coming out of a deep freeze to see the big guy rampaging around is going to be quite a sight.

The scene where the hairs on Peter Parker's arm stand up: pretty much the reaction of every comic book fan to this trailer:cool:

Also reminded me of the Johnny Cash classic, When the Man Comes Around.

The hairs on your neck will stand up
At the terror in each sip and in each sup

Now, that's how you do a trailer.

I've forgotten all about Justice League already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back