Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.3 (First Epic Trailer Released; Most Watched Trailer of All Time)

What did you think of the Avengers: Infinity War trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cap finally got some man beard. Enough with that boy scout look I’m ready to see cap kick thanos ass... or not... maybe

I was going to say it's built into the armor, but Hoodie Iron Man also seems to have a reactor, so I don't know.

Power-up???

A nerd at work answered this by suggesting that their is a time infinity stone and well...thor has been pictured with both eyes...

Vision already getting his stone ripped out.

So pumped

Edit: in before someone complains about it

Last edited:
What if the one wearing the hulk buster armor is actually the hulk... hmmm

Nerdgasm achieved. Shit is going to be epic.

aEfucEM.gif

Oh My God That Was Spectacular .

God I'm so tired of Scarlett Johansson's character and the bow&arrow guy.. I hope they both perish in this movie because they are out of their element.

God I'm so tired of Scarlett Johansson's character and the bow&arrow guy.. I hope they both perish in this movie because they are out of their element.
Hopefully Thoros strips her naked before killing her <Eek2.0>

Trailer looks amazing!! Thanos looks like a giant purple Bruce Willis

That's why she's with Cap in Wakanda and the others are fighting Thanos.

Exactly what I was thinking. At best they can help fight off the brainless looking monsters that were attacking.

well then.. there goes no nut November. Seriously tho, the looks and smirks thanos gives HOLY FUCK! that fucker is ready to kill everyone. I LOVE IT!

My top picks for Infinity War Red Shirts:

- Black Widow.

- Hawkeye.

- Wong.

- Vision(he has to die so Thanos can get the Soul Stone)

- Drax.

Got a feeling the first movie may finish with Cap or Stark being killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back