Locked AVENGERS: END GAME v.2 (Super Bowl Spot)

[U.S. only!] Predict Avengers: Endgame U.S. box office total after theatrical run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if Thanos himself wiped out half the population of the earth, this movie would still do north of one billion.

Even better. You win a free lap dance from a mod of your choice
giphy.gif

Me. As someone else online said after the first captain marvel trailer “Brie Larson’s face makes me feel like I’m behind on my alimony payments”. I’m really not looking forward to her movie at all. I would’ve been down for a black widow movie, but I’ve never cared for captain marvel at all.
She'll be in it. They're just keeping it under wraps, like they did with The
Juggernaut
in Deadpool 2.

Roussos have stated that they think the 2 hour film recipe is a dinosaur.

If 10 year olds can figure out the end of a movie within the second scene, then things need to change. (Their words, not mine).

I'd like to see them go back to 90 minutes with cheaper snacks but perhaps I'm a dinosaur too

Glad to see cap is finally taking things seriously, got off his ass and shaved that hobo beard
It was part of his settlement with Thor. Beard infringement.

Me. As someone else online said after the first captain marvel trailer “Brie Larson’s face makes me feel like I’m behind on my alimony payments”. I’m really not looking forward to her movie at all. I would’ve been down for a black widow movie, but I’ve never cared for captain marvel at all.

<{anton}>

I posted this on the Capt Marvel thread, posted by a guy who attended Comic Con Brazil and who've seen the extended trailer:
=====================================================================================
Captain marvel looks amazing! CCXP
renderTimingPixel.png

'Captain Marvel' Spoilers!spoiler
Ok! So I got the chance to go to CCXP and I met @captainmarvelnews he was great! And I saw the Captain marvel footage and the brie interview .

So they took our phones to make sure no one could record (typical marvel)

So I will say I apologize to brie Larson for doubting her acting and Carol . Those damn trailers do not do her justice and I honestly feel pissed about it. She’s very funny and charming, which is why I don’t get why the hell they cut those trailers the way they did. Movie is WAYYYY colorful then it looks in the trailers, Carol is not as serious and bland as the trailers portray her. She’s actually a smartass and reminded me of starlord maybe even Tony a little with the captain America emotional tie. Beautiful actress!! And a beautiful character!! You root for her and Brie hits all the emotional beats, her face acting is brilliant!. I’m never doubting Fiege again.

So 1. Yes Law is a mentor, there’s a training sequence too where they walk in and he instantly hits and knocks her down, smooth clean scene .. and she tries to control her temper as her hand glows (obviously about to wreck his shit) and he tells her she needs to learn to control her powers and temper ( brie and Jude have great chemistry and you feel her anger.)

That scene where the laser in her head? Yeah that’s the Skrulls . They’ve captured her and tied her hands up and are using the machine on her. “Her mind will tell us what we need.” Talos ( I think, he sounded like Ben) says. So they want some information out of her head. She wakes up as we saw in the other trailer. And she uses her strength ( she’s strong as fuck) to break out but can’t use her photon Blast because her hands are restricted by a machine. So she has to “do it the old school way.” And proceeds to kick Skrull ass, well choreographed fight as well. You can see the stunt double a little but they haven’t fully added Brie’s face digital yet but the scenes you see her clearly in she’s awesome.

A skrull tries to scare her by screaming at her, she screams back and smiles and punches him in the face ( it’s an excellent scene, funny and classic MCU. Brie is funny as well.) And gets the Machines off and blasts the ship to pieces before escaping in an escape pod.

Also she says higher further faster.

They showed skrulls changing, it’s mystique but more smooth? like but looks painful also you can see it. The skin sheds over and over until the new skin of formed. It’s cool.

Carol reminds me of starlord actually, she jokes a lot especially with Maria Rambue .

There’s also a top gun looking scene where Maria and Carol are joking and making fun and gossiping about their Air Force teammates (it’s very funny too, showing the typical MCU comedy.) And Maria and Carol Board their planes and Maria says “let’s show these boys how to do it!” - Great scene , showing sisterly love, feels real instead of like actors. Great job to brie and lashana!

Brie will be Carol just like Gal was Diana. Film will definitely receive rave reviews if this footage was anything to go off of.

But the movie looks awesome and emotional and can’t wait to see more!
=====================================================================================

I posted this on the Capt Marvel thread, posted by a guy who attended Comic Con Brazil and who've seen the extended trailer:
Captain marvel looks amazing! CCXP
renderTimingPixel.png

'Captain Marvel' Spoilers!spoiler
Ok! So I got the chance to go to CCXP and I met @captainmarvelnews he was great! And I saw the Captain marvel footage and the brie interview .

So they took our phones to make sure no one could record (typical marvel)

So I will say I apologize to brie Larson for doubting her acting and Carol . Those damn trailers do not do her justice and I honestly feel pissed about it. She’s very funny and charming, which is why I don’t get why the hell they cut those trailers the way they did. Movie is WAYYYY colorful then it looks in the trailers, Carol is not as serious and bland as the trailers portray her. She’s actually a smartass and reminded me of starlord maybe even Tony a little with the captain America emotional tie. Beautiful actress!! And a beautiful character!! You root for her and Brie hits all the emotional beats, her face acting is brilliant!. I’m never doubting Fiege again.

So 1. Yes Law is a mentor, there’s a training sequence too where they walk in and he instantly hits and knocks her down, smooth clean scene .. and she tries to control her temper as her hand glows (obviously about to wreck his shit) and he tells her she needs to learn to control her powers and temper ( brie and Jude have great chemistry and you feel her anger.)

That scene where the laser in her head? Yeah that’s the Skrulls . They’ve captured her and tied her hands up and are using the machine on her. “Her mind will tell us what we need.” Talos ( I think, he sounded like Ben) says. So they want some information out of her head. She wakes up as we saw in the other trailer. And she uses her strength ( she’s strong as fuck) to break out but can’t use her photon Blast because her hands are restricted by a machine. So she has to “do it the old school way.” And proceeds to kick Skrull ass, well choreographed fight as well. You can see the stunt double a little but they haven’t fully added Brie’s face digital yet but the scenes you see her clearly in she’s awesome.

A skrull tries to scare her by screaming at her, she screams back and smiles and punches him in the face ( it’s an excellent scene, funny and classic MCU. Brie is funny as well.) And gets the Machines off and blasts the ship to pieces before escaping in an escape pod.

Also she says higher further faster.

They showed skrulls changing, it’s mystique but more smooth? like but looks painful also you can see it. The skin sheds over and over until the new skin of formed. It’s cool.

Carol reminds me of starlord actually, she jokes a lot especially with Maria Rambue .

There’s also a top gun looking scene where Maria and Carol are joking and making fun and gossiping about their Air Force teammates (it’s very funny too, showing the typical MCU comedy.) And Maria and Carol Board their planes and Maria says “let’s show these boys how to do it!” - Great scene , showing sisterly love, feels real instead of like actors. Great job to brie and lashana!

Brie will be Carol just like Gal was Diana. Film will definitely receive rave reviews if this footage was anything to go off of.

But the movie looks awesome and emotional and can’t wait to see more!
She has charisma like Starlord and Marvel decides to cut two trailers making her seem bland and wooden.

<DontBelieve1>

GOTG comics are pretty obscure and the film was well-received because of the personalities and chemistry of the characters, especially Starlord. One of the selling points in the GOTG trailers was Chris Pratt's charisma.

And now, another fairly obscure property, Marvel makes the decision to hide Brie's charismatic, funny side from the trailers?

She has charisma like Starlord and Marvel decides to cut two trailers making her seem bland and wooden.

<DontBelieve1>

GOTG comics are pretty obscure and the film was well-received because of the personalities and chemistry of the characters, especially Starlord. One of the selling points in the GOTG trailers was Chris Pratt's charisma.

And now, another fairly obscure property, Marvel makes the decision to hide Brie's charismatic, funny side from the trailers?
I don't know man. I'm not the one who posted that, it's just a post I saw on reddit. Even as you can read, he's pissed off about it. Maybe they're saving the better trailers before the movie comes out? I dunno, it's best not to doubt the MCU team though in my opinion.

I also read somewhere that MCU had chosen Brie even before she got her oscar award.

So, just read a theory that stated:

The clip of Cap and Nat seeing the video of Scott at the front door of the Avengers' HQ is actually him showing up during the events of Winter Solider. That would explain:

- Cap's clean shave.
- Nat's hair
- The fact that they are together without any other Avenger.
- Why Cap is perplexed that the video is old.

So, just read a theory that stated:

The clip of Cap and Nat seeing the video of Scott at the front door of the Avengers' HQ is actually him showing up during the events of Winter Solider. That would explain:

- Cap's clean shave.
- Nat's hair
- The fact that they are together without any other Avenger.
- Why Cap is perplexed that the video is old.

- Nat was a redhead in Winter Soldier.
- Scott references the events of Civil War, which of course happened after Winter Soldier.
- The van Scott is driving is almost certainly the same one from Ant Man and The Wasp, with the Quantum Tunnel in the back.

Dumb theory is Dumb.

Aquamans tomato meter debuts at 11am 2maro. Any predictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back