Locked AVENGERS: END GAME v.2 (Super Bowl Spot)

[U.S. only!] Predict Avengers: Endgame U.S. box office total after theatrical run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: December 9, 2018

Winners for the Avengers: Infinity War Box Office Prediction Contest!

iCrhfqZ.jpg

U.S. theatrical run = $678,815,482

Congratulations to @mixmastermo @liljoe @Orgasmo @Sapphorous

BhoQPCA.jpg

Worldwide theatrical run = $2,047,675,173

Congratulations to @Magooglie @Kraysla @cmw43 @The Clinch @Left Hook Lacy @scorpipede @FyrFytr998 @Dr Hannibal Lecter @JadeOwl @TheGumby @closequarters @Goonerview @MASShole @esum80 @Xion385 @Rawex @Katsumi Yamada @cedented @milliniar @Reign Supreme @neverwas @Night Owl @Jim @Jsho20 @JosephDredd @surgeyou1 @Tamriel Terror @Scott Parker 27 @ssBaldy @wlu.29

Feel this will do a bit more than IW 750-799, domestic.

Update: December 9, 2018

Winners for the Avengers: Infinity War Box Office Prediction Contest!

iCrhfqZ.jpg

U.S. theatrical run = $678,815,482

Congratulations to @mixmastermo @liljoe @Orgasmo @Sapphorous

BhoQPCA.jpg

Worldwide theatrical run = $2,047,675,173

Congratulations to @Magooglie @Kraysla @cmw43 @The Clinch @Left Hook Lacy @scorpipede @FyrFytr998 @Dr Hannibal Lecter @JadeOwl @TheGumby @closequarters @Goonerview @MASShole @esum80 @Xion385 @Rawex @Katsumi Yamada @cedented @milliniar @Reign Supreme @neverwas @Night Owl @Jim @Jsho20 @JosephDredd @surgeyou1 @Tamriel Terror @Scott Parker 27 @ssBaldy @wlu.29
Great.

Do I win free plat?

21 movies in the MCU? Damn didn’t realize there had been that many..

Disney done fucked up with SW’s and saying the problem is over saturation.

Feige >>> Kennedy. That's the Big Difference .

Feige >>> Kennedy. That's the Big Difference .
Exactly my point, over saturation isn’t the problem, obviously with the mcu haveing on average 2+ movies a year over 10 years.

I'm most definitely going to see the movie, but I was shocked at how uninteresting this trailer was compared to Infinity War. I really hope they put this trailer together to not spoil anything, which is the opposite of what trailers do these days.

They will go to the future , not ast.

Everyone who's not on this list: I'm officially better than you. PM me to arrange times for you to suck my dick.

You just went Full Bill Clinton. Everyone knows you never go Full Bill Clinton:)

Out of all the possible outcomes, dr strange never saw the outcome where Thor cuts Thanos head in half instead of sticking it in his chest?

Also anyone else happy no captain marvel in the trailer?
Me. As someone else online said after the first captain marvel trailer “Brie Larson’s face makes me feel like I’m behind on my alimony payments”. I’m really not looking forward to her movie at all. I would’ve been down for a black widow movie, but I’ve never cared for captain marvel at all.

Exactly my point, over saturation isn’t the problem, obviously with the mcu haveing on average 2+ movies a year over 10 years.
Proof that it isn't entirely Disney's fault. It's both Kennedy and Bob Iger. Iger for making the decision to release the new trilogy as soon as possible. Arndt needed at least a year to write a screenplay...Kennedy and Iger were not having that. Instead they have Kasdan and JJ rush a screenplay and because of the lack of time...they have to do a simple remake of ANH. JJ wanted a 2016 release date. Disney insisted on 2015.

...and Kennedy for not vetting directors the proper way and making sure they are on the same page (4 directors leaving or fired due to creative differences).

With Marvel, Disney is more hands off. Probably Disney sees that Marvel has their shit together so they don't need to be micromanaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back