Crime Avenatti allegation of domestic violence

Rates pretty low on the shock meter.

No, can you refresh us on when this was and whose mouths were harboring the balls? I seem to recall people being entertained by and optimistic about his legal representation, but I don't think anyone saw him as a particularly good guy.

I would take issue with the "serious" part given his recent clientele and his aggressive media blitz tactics (I don't know that typically "serious" attorneys would expose themselves to scrutiny so recklessly), but what about this disproves his being a "talented attorney"?

L
O
L

“She hit me first” - real Avenatti quote

giphy.gif

Is this meme an amazing coincidence or was it motivated by the fact that Cody just got suspended for 4 years for submitting a fake urine sample?

He's a liberal icon and the Democrat's best chance at retaking the Presidency

#believeallwomen

#whiteprivilege

#patriarchy

So...no, you can't support what you said?

Yea. You are right. Posters have never said this guy was legit or that he brought it

In fact, you yourself have never said such things, correct?

What a piece of shit. Not sure why the right aren't sympathising with him, their hate for woman (because they're incels) should trump hate for political opponents.

What a piece of shit. Not sure why the right aren't sympathising with him, their hate for woman (because they're incels) should trump hate for political opponents.

Ted Kennedy would be very proud of this post

Back