Aussie (Megan Anderson) & Fancy (Laura Sanko) Breakdown UFC Santiago Chile, May 19, 2018

Megan!!! Hope she has a good UFC career. Could watch her in those Reebok shorts All Day... :eek:

Both Megan and Laura think that Tatiana Suarez could be on her way to becoming the female version of Khabib Nurmagomedov.

I thought this overhyped girl was supposed to fight Cyborg?

I would think that it is probably best if nobody is supposed to fight for a championship title as their UFC debut fight (much less fight Cyborg as their UFC debut fight). The UFC has been doing shit like that, I will grant, but they really really shouldn't be. It's a messed up thing to do. So I don't see why it should be any sort of problem at all for Megan to be making her debut against Holly Holm instead.

She is not ready, go on her instagram watch her hit pads. She looks awful.

Right now, Cyborg would roid smash her pretty bad.

But she seems big enough and strong enough to develop decent grappling (way too stiff and slow to ever strike with Cyborg), if she's smart that is, and maybe in a few years she could smother and outmuscle Cyborg against the fence enough to maybe drag the now older juice head into deep waters and possibly win a decision.

Let Holly outclass her, and don't feed her to Cyborg yet.

I would think that it is probably best if nobody is supposed to fight for a championship title as their UFC debut fight (much less fight Cyborg as their UFC debut fight). The UFC has been doing shit like that, I will grant, but they really really shouldn't be. It's a messed up thing to do. So I don't see why it should be any sort of problem at all for Megan to be making her debut against Holly Holm instead.
Yeah I agree it's stupid, but as you said it's something they have a habit of doing. Especially in thin divisions.

Get in there and bang Megan! That's what we want to see...

But she seems big enough and strong enough to develop decent grappling (way too stiff and slow to ever strike with Cyborg), if she's smart that is, and maybe in a few years she could smother and outmuscle Cyborg against the fence enough to maybe drag the now older juice head into deep waters and possibly win a decision.

Oh I know she's still green. They just made this awful division that doesn't even have ten fighters in it. So I figured they would rush to this fight because really.... who else is there.

Both Megan and Laura think that Tatiana Suarez could be on her way to becoming the female version of Khabib Nurmagomedov.

gets injured, fights once a year and misses weight?

I'm surprised you can get past her blatant thirst traps of her backside to watch anything she puts out. So annoying and stupid. She won't go far.

Back