Law Attorney poops in pringles can; throws it in the parking lot of victim-advocacy center

I'm more of a zip lock baggie kind of guy.

i just grab it and throw it prison style out my front door

i'd like to think that i am doing something good for the world by flushing less and saving water.

The explanation is the funniest part lol

“I’ve done it 10 times already” so it makes it less malicious..

Disgusting and a minor public health hazard.

Some of the attorneys I've interacted with in real life could definitely push you in that direction.
I've seen you post here. I'm 99.99999% sure you wouldn't do something this stupid and disgusting.

10x per year since 1976.......bruh.

This man has shat into a pringles can and thrown it out of his vehicle over 470 times.

He probably comes back in the parking lot and waits for someone to see a can of Pringles. Oh look, a free snack! They reach in and grab this guy's crap.

He obviously gets some kind of kick outta this.

I admit, it is funny if you were about 14.

I like how when caught he defends himself by claiming he did it 10 other times that year haha.
Right?
I wonder how that goes for his clients. Yeah, this guy might have raped this girl, no biggie, he does this all the time. He raped a half dozen people just last year. Normal behavior, just let him go.

Anyone know where he was on January 6th?
He would fit in with the crowd that finger painted with their shit on the walls of the Capitol.

Back