Attention Sherbros, Mackenzie Dern is single

Dern-2.jpg

didn't know she used to date Alex Caceres
She cheated to him with some Georgian dude?

I'm not sure there's a single thing in MMA that rustles Sherdog so much as Dern's accent.

Single is a funny term to use when you are married, 'separated' or 'divorced' would seem a more appropriate term to describe her situation I'd imagine, but what do I know I am but an internet neck beard.
LOL, right? I´ve been married, divorced, and married again. It sounds awkward to say that my ex-wife and I "broke up" like it was a high school fling.

Dern and I have dat ass
Surprising to see that body type in MMA fr
Sometimes the short Brazilian ladies have it too
I tried recording some of my jiu jitsu warmups similar to rickson Gracie and it’s automatically
Super sexual seeming …..
I don’t think I would still have dat ass though if I weighed as little as she does it’s weird

edit: oh wow totally forgot she was Brazilian
Lmao dang they really have that reputation huh

I might be biased because I separated from my daughters mother, but kids can still have an awesome life in that scenario.

I was raised by a single mother. She has been gone for some time but I will always respect her. The woman busted her ass to provide for us.

Some dickless little piece of shit like the asshole you are talking about is just projecting his insecurities. But then this site appears to be 90% guys doing just that.

I was raised by a single mother. She has been gone for some time but I will always respect her. The woman busted her ass to provide for us.

Some dickless little piece of shit like the asshole you are talking about is just projecting his insecurities. But then this site appears to be 90% guys doing just that.
<DCrying>

Back