At least Lewis knows it.

i believe its his opponents fault by either lay and praying or running away

that being said, lewis is smart for realizing winning is no longer enough if you want to have a red panty night, you gotta please the fans as well

It was a terrible fight for him, and whatever his camp did to him needs to end IMO. They suck. All of them. Corner advice sucked. Strategy sucked. They aren't trying to evolve Black Beast, they are trying to create their ideal fighter. All those high kicks/low kicks were just ridiculous for him.

Bottom line...
Swangin and Bangin Derrick Lewis > Heel Hook Derrick Lewis.

We need Lesnar to be found not guilty on December 15 from the Nevada commission meeting.. that way he is back in the rankings and he kicks Beast from the top 10 :D still he will be in the top 15 even that is to much but hey it's a start.

Not kidding I think you take another top athlete from another sport and you train him a bit and I shit you not I think he takes him down and punches him a bunch.

We need some fresh meat to be signed.. UFC needs more talent and for that they need to pay people more and make a big deal about it.

I don't know maybe I'm over critical since it's 7 in the morning and I stayed up for that meh card, o well hope 206 is better.. but if I showed that card to a casual fan even them will be like "really" is this even a legit sport and I couldn't really argue with him that much tell him what "well there are echelons and levels to this" but then his top 10 so fuck me XD.

Screw Lesnar lol

They need to get Vitaly Minakov, Blagoi Ivanov, Denis Smoldarev, Denis Goltsov, Rodrigues, Bedorf even

Screw Lesnar lol

They need to get Vitaly Minakov, Blagoi Ivanov, Denis Smoldarev, Denis Goltsov, Rodrigues, Bedorf even

<2>

But but I like Lesnar..

Ok to be completely honest half the names on that list I do not know.. but I do know Minakov will defeat Black Beast that's for sure.

Oh and I know he got KO'ed in his last fight but Kharitonov could easily be a top 10 fighter to if you pay him enough and motivate him and give him a proper training camp I think he will perform on the UFC bigger stage.

<2>

But but I like Lesnar..

Ok to be completely honest half the names on that list I do not know.. but I do know Minakov will defeat Black Beast that's for sure.

Oh and I know he got KO'ed in his last fight but Kharitonov could easily be a top 10 fighter to if you pay him enough and motivate him and give him a proper training camp I think he will perform on the UFC bigger stage.

Ivanov is the WSOF HW champ now, 14-1 i think. Also the guy who beat Fedor for the first time in combat sambo back in 2008.

The others are prospects in their mid 20s, some of them quite promising but hard to gauge since they're fighting different comp.

Yeah Kharitonov could still be a top 10 fighter. He got caught by Ayala but everyone does at HW sometimes. Even if you're the favourite its still like playing Russian Roulette

It was a terrible fight for him, and whatever his camp did to him needs to end IMO. They suck. All of them. Corner advice sucked. Strategy sucked. They aren't trying to evolve Black Beast, they are trying to create their ideal fighter. All those high kicks/low kicks were just ridiculous for him.

Bottom line...
Swangin and Bangin Derrick Lewis > Heel Hook Derrick Lewis.

I know and have trained with a lot of people in that camp and you have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

I'm a fan. I liked that he was aware that the fight wasn't exciting. To me what made it exciting was knowing he can end it at anytime which I had a feeling he would. He never looked like he was in any danger. This is good experience for him being in a five round fight.

I know and have trained with a lot of people in that camp and you have no fucking idea what you are talking about.
Fair enough. What was the deal with the strategy of useless kicks that just led to him falling off balance or getting taken down?

He should change his stage name to "bull sheet" as per interview.

I really like this guy as a person. A respectful, intelligent dude. And very scary.
I remember when he called out Roy Nelson when he had just fought Roy Nelson and was still in the cage with him

Back