Assault Bike Accountability Thread

Love rope skipping but ceilings are too low, even in the garage the beams get hit. Drive way is on a slant too. I usually only do it at the park when I take my kids. The soft foam ground cover saves the rope from getting eaten up by the concrete.
Marching or Up-down on a low box might get your HR in the right zone too. Prob need to carry a 20-30lb medicine ball.

Im in the last 4 minutes of a 35 minute ride and feel as though Im enduring that medieval torture where you have to sit on a pyramid shaped object and it slowly rips your ass apart.

This is what I meant but the wooden horse works too

Did (3) 1 min quick burst between KB swings. That's probably enough work for the year on the bike.

A cool workout is 50-40-30-20-10 of calories and kettlebell swings. Complete the reps for both exercises before moving down the ladder.
You have the Titan bike also right? The one with the junk ass display that beeps for 3 weeks never turning off. Haven't had batteries in it for 6 months. So they'll have to be timed rides . 3 min, 2:40, 2:20 , etc
I like the switch work. Makes cardio go faster and turns to HITT style recovery.

You have the Titan bike also right? The one with the junk ass display that beeps for 3 weeks never turning off. Haven't had batteries in it for 6 months. So they'll have to be timed rides . 3 min, 2:40, 2:20 , etc
I like the switch work. Makes cardio go faster and turns to HITT style recovery.
lol the batteries just died in mine I'm doing timed rides too

Well I thought the batteries were dead but when I went to inspect and change them, I discovered one was missing. Definitely the wife sick of the display beeping whenever she walked passed.

oh yea, unsure if posted. Santa brought a universal thicc butt pad. So much better not riding on that triangle ass trap horse you were building. Might even try a 5 min ride on it.

Worked out with a group of guys on NYE morning and we finished with an Echo Bike challenge - race to burn 25 calories. I got 45 seconds and then it took me like 8 minutes to recover. Three minutes after getting off the bike my HR was still 150+. Why is that shit so hard?!!?

can you break it up into 10 min rides with some jump arounds in the middle to keep HR up
Probably. I feel good after the ride but damn that gets difficult to stay with. Minutes start crawling by lol

Probably. I feel good after the ride but damn that gets difficult to stay with. Minutes start crawling by lol
Have to break it up. anything past 5 minutes is hell on that bike. 1 min speed runs or timed burst, then jump on bells or bodyweight and right back on bike. Don't let HR drop back in 70s.

You don't just watch an episode of something whilst you ride?

This is why I do all my LSS work outside haha. I keep nearly buying a treadmill or airbike, but would rather just sacrifice sleep and run before anyone gets up.

You don't just watch an episode of something whilst you ride?

This is why I do all my LSS work outside haha. I keep nearly buying a treadmill or airbike, but would rather just sacrifice sleep and run before anyone gets up.
Yes I usually throw on an album or a true crime documentary but it's difficult to disassociate from the pain of sodomy

Back