Aspen Ladd Accepts The Call Out By Yana Kunitskaya

Who wins?

• Total voters
Ladd kinda looks like a guy in some photos but I'm into it.

I assume this is a shoop.
DqBUur8X0AEFFBV.jpg

She was shaking at the morning weigh ins and was too weak to get back up on the scale for pictures. Either she is doing some big weight cuts or she really reacts bad to them.
I agree with @Venom and @One MMA Fan and @skysolo in that, for her height, Aspen Ladd appears to struggle a lot with getting down to weight and to fix it she should eat cleaner and diet down to a weight that enables her to make 136lbs without crucifying herself.
Body fat % IMHO needs a few points reduction and then she'll be fine.

Let's see what happens next time for her.
I'm a fan, she is aggressive and tough but I just would like her to not ask her body lose an excessive amount of water during fight week.

I've watched "some" but after all the dweeby weak ass male characters and stupid feminism bullshit. I'm done. I'll watch Fist of the North Star, Ninja Scroll, Captain Harlock, Blue Gender, etc any day over bullshit like Sword Art Online, Bleach or Naruto.

The one time a female character was actually decent was Princess Mononoke from Studio Ghibli. They know how to make female protaganist anime without it being cringe and vomit inducing.

Read an article with this and some points are a little bit over board but I understand what they trying to say.
NnEGk9o.png

http://www.returnofkings.com/117690/how-anime-is-programming-men-to-be-weak-and-submissive

There seems to be a correlation between double yellows and Mcnuthuggers
Fuck McNuggets.

I don't like Conor in some ways but other ways, he's cool. Especially at the New York conference. He was out of his fuckin mind and I loved it all.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/c...fc-hall-of-fame.3849675/page-3#post-145723961
Too many Conor dick-riders lately. Mods/Admins need to make a sub-thread category already.

Interview with Aspen Ladd begins at 30:30.
Combat Weekly 10/24/2018

Back