Asking an unknown lady you see on the street for a date?

You have to be incredibly handsome and charming and hope she's single.

It's generally not a smart play.

now throwing a football near-them at the beach . . That's worked for me everytime.

Yeah but as a Sherdogger that probably worked for you because you're so handsome and charming.

I wear cute stuff like cat shirts, ugly sweaters or bright socks in the gym. I think it’s hilarious to be big and wear childish stuff. Sometimes women approach me to talk to me about my clothing but I am not really a friendly person irl. I am also so high off caffeine that I can’t provide charming conversation.

Some chick talked to me today about lifting but I rather be cold towards to her and come on sherdog to blog about it.....

She could be an absolute psycho, you need to know something first before you get Fatal Attractioned.

Gillette told us it's the wrong thing to do

anigif_sub-buzz-11000-1547551263-1.gif
The irony is the black dude invaded grey shirts space in my ghetto city he would have gotten himself into an altercation doing that

Every girl I’ve ever dated I go up to and strike up a conversation. I won’t do apps, I’m all about organic pick ups. When I’m single If I see a hot girl I’m interested in a tell myself in my head “Travis you’re a bitch if you don’t make a move”. It works a lot and there’s rejection a lot but even In rejection I’ve made plenty of female friends (some I ended up banging at a later date anyway). Also with every fail or win I sharpen my organic linguistic skills on picking up chicks. No cheesy stuff (or if you do go stupid cheesy where it’s funny) just genuine conversation on whatever’s pertinent to the particular situation.

Confidence is provocative and women love it. Be bold sherbros.

Every girl I’ve ever dated I go up to and strike up a conversation. I won’t do apps, I’m all about organic pick ups. When I’m single If I see a hot girl I’m interested in a tell myself in my head “Travis you’re a bitch if you don’t make a move”. It works a lot and there’s rejection a lot but even In rejection I’ve made plenty of female friends (some I ended up banging at a later date anyway). Also with every fail or win I sharpen my organic linguistic skills on picking up chicks. No cheesy stuff (or if you do go stupid cheesy where it’s funny) just genuine conversation on whatever’s pertinent to the particular situation.

This guy knows. Personally I'm hopeless, but more power to you.

Anyone done that ?
Just asking her something with excusez moi to start the conversation and asap trigger the question to see her again ?
When I was single I used to do it all the time. Usually it would be to get her number and then figure out the logistics later on. It's normal.

This so much. I mean of course you typically can't walk up to a girl unsollicited and directly just ask to go on a date.

But if you are charming and playful and know how to create opportunities, it is my experience that women will reward boldness and spontaneous dudes who don't overthink it.

When I was single I used to do it all the time. Usually it would be to get her number and then figure out the logistics later on. It's normal.
any info about the succes rate , at least aprox. % ?
My attempt count atm is 0
hqdefault.jpg

When I see the potential opportunity Im always thinking how obvious that would look like and its a rejection immediatelly, if Im lucky polite rejection.
But later after the chance is gone, I somehow feel that there should be some appropriate method for that particular lady I was not aware then, but if I tried it maybe Id have decent chances for succesful outcome

any info about the succes rate , at least aprox. % ?
My attempt count atm is 0
hqdefault.jpg

When I see the potential opportunity Im always thinking how obvious that would look like and its a rejection immediatelly, if Im lucky polite rejection.
But later after the chance is gone, I somehow feel that there should be some appropriate method for that particular lady I was not aware then, but if I tried it maybe Id have decent chances for succesful outcome
Professional empirical evidence suggests a 9% success rate. In this case I am defining success as sexy bedroom time. Over the long haul, that's 9 women per 100 "hellos" with intention to take things further.

Well worth the few seconds of unease.

I wear cute stuff like cat shirts, ugly sweaters or bright socks in the gym. I think it’s hilarious to be big and wear childish stuff. Sometimes women approach me to talk to me about my clothing but I am not really a friendly person irl. I am also so high off caffeine that I can’t provide charming conversation.

Some chick talked to me today about lifting but I rather be cold towards to her and come on sherdog to blog about it.....
Caffeine usually makes me more social. Are you just stimmed out of your mind

Years ago I was on line for a free show at a park in CT. I was working and on the road and in a Hotel that was right across the street, and see the signs so I said fuck it. It was some 2000s band, like Good Charlotte or Fall Out Boy type with some other bands. They didnt expect the crowds and were using metal wands and checking bags and the line got nuts. I was by myself and there was a girl behind me meeting her friends who were already inside. Waited about 30 minutes with the line not moving much. I finally looked at her after chatting and asked her if she would rather go to a bar and get some drinks and apps. Twas a great night.

Also would say the streets in Vegas are anything goes. People are happy and open.

Back