Ask John Kavanagh a question!!

Question:
Do you think the first loss of McGregor in the UFC against Diaz was a blessing in disguise?

Excellent question brotha Wild.
Thank you Brother BC & yourz az well~

KMkXm_s-200x150.gif
V9CpyUEQnJd5Qiq6C9c0NaMnKuqV8gk2dsEiqUzmQ_lqyHbbLNBs0OAsvSTZ9vVot0Zm0Wo6giFKhZSWyNuPZ4A=w287-h512-nc

Will Connor ever defend a belt or is he trying to fight Mayweather so he has enough money to retire while he has a ufc belt?

I want to ask why is his cheeks always red like he is a blushing little boy? That is all

How long have you watched mma for i.e did you watch pride, ufc 1 etc? If so which fights stand out the most for you.
which fighters/coaches styles did you draw inspiration from ?

Opinions on the Academy awards fiasco & if Moonlight deserved the award.

SBG head coach and founder, John Kavanagh will be appearing on Submission Radio this week (first time in over 2 years!) to talk about a variety of things, including his upcoming Australian on-stage tour in April (...which will be hosted by ourselves:D).

We're bringing back fan questions and so we're giving you the opportunity to ask John a question!! Drop your Q's below and we will select the best couple to ask during the interview. As always, you will be credited if your questions is asked:)

John-Kavanagh-Tour-unnamed-1-1.jpg

For anyone in Australia, here are the details for John's upcoming tour.

Melbourne 18th April: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/win-or-learn-an-evening-with-john-kavanagh-tickets-32081792505
Sydney 7th April: https://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=JOHNKAVA17

You can win a double pass and free tickets to either event just by leaving an iTunes review for Submission Radio here and emailing us at [email protected] to confirm your iTunes username!

EDIT: The interview/episode will come out this Wednesday (in the United States)/Thursday (in Australia) on YouTube and everywhere where podcasts can be found:)

So, I just listened to the episode...

... and you didn't use any of our questions!!

giphy.gif

I absolutely hate the way this coach portrays himself. He would be totally irrelevant if Conor didn't walk in at his gym

Nope. Conor would be totally irrelevant if he didn't walk into SBG. He was a rude teenager with decent boxing skills. After he kicked Aisling Dalys ass at his first session at the gym, Kavanagh stepped in and showed him some manners. He needed some discipline and Kavanagh always knows how to handle McGregor.

Does it shit you that Bisping is even better at dodging legit contenders?

Back