Asia Argento sexually assaulted a 17yr old boy who played her son in movie and quietly paid him off

LOL Asia is now suing Rose! Whenever you combine Hollywood, women, egos and virtue signaling, it is just a matter of time before they all start cannibalizing each other.

Many women will stab each other in the back, especially feminist women and catty women.

Always date or associate with good moral quality hard working females who still have self respect, do not associate with these feminist, outrage culture or catty entitled types they are damaged and will never change because they are set in their ways

I just watched the Parts Unknown Rome episode last night. I don’t get why he fell for her so bad.

I just watched the Parts Unknown Rome episode last night. I don’t get why he fell for her so bad.
He has a type and she is the type of female he likes, his ex wife the jiu jitsu instructor was similar looking and quirky or different, someone said that his wife cheated on him before divorcing him not sure if that is true but if so that has to hurt getting cheated on twice.

I was shocked he had so little money to his name, how did that happen he wasn't even worth 2 million when he died, thats more than Im worth but for a huge star like him who had that show for so long you would think he would be getting paid. A lot of those food network hosts are rolling in dough, some are even worth over 30 million. Did he lose it in the divorce did he make some poor investments? or did he just sign a bad deal where he got little to no money for the show.

Whats messed up is Rose even defending Asia saying that she had an open relationship with Anthony when pics of her with another man surfaced.

Now these two girls are throwing each other under the bus, because the bigger picture is their ego and narcissism they found a movement that will treat them like a hero and worship them and it feeds that that is what they live off of praise and worship like they are queens.

Rose doesn't want to be kicked out of the movement and is enjoying the worship, so she is no distancing herself from Asia, now Asia is going out swinging and trying to take everyone down with her.

it is a mess but these feminist women are struggling because they say things like believe all women, and yet the two biggest figure heads of the movement have put them in a tough spot do they oust them or do they just ignore them, so far they handled this with baby gloves pretty sure if it were two men they would have ousted them and dissociate them from the movement hard.

it is a mess but these feminist women are struggling because they say things like believe all women, and yet the two biggest figure heads of the movement have put them in a tough spot do they oust them or do they just ignore them, so far they handled this with baby gloves pretty sure if it were two men they would have ousted them and dissociate them from the movement hard.

This goes to show you just how ridiculous the "Believe all Women" foolishness really is now that there are two women making different claims. According to feminist logic both women are telling the truth and both women should be believed. It looks like patriarchal rationality, reasoning and evidence are going to come into play here. Score one for the patriarchy.

This goes to show you just how ridiculous the "Believe all Women" foolishness really is now that there are two women making different claims. According to feminist logic both women are telling the truth and both women should be believed. It looks like patriarchal rationality, reasoning and evidence are going to come into play here. Score one for the patriarchy.

The Patriarchy is rational judgement first, be fair, in a court of law look at all evidence, give those the benefit, innocent until proven guilty DON'T HIT WOMEN, protect women, be chivalrous to women, protect your family and kids, etc. these are laws and views made by MEN.

Women feminist views is he hurt my feelings I demand he bow to me and apologize or lose his job! he rejected him I hope he loses his job over bad sex ill play victim! Believe all women no matter what but then stab your be female friend in the back over a man or position. I can hit him but he cant hit me back, I can play football you just cant sack or tackle me.

Id rather be in a Patriarchal society, if these feminist ran the world they would put us to prison off emotional judgements.

Feminist just like to look at the lowest scum of men they ignore the good men, because they are spiteful and bitter, they ignore the many positive good men and focus on the few slimey abusive guys and make the innocent men suffer.

Growing up I was always taught focus on the positive not the negative, if someone is racist toward you ignore them dont give them no energy or emotion because once you show hatred anger you lost because you are investing emotion into someone who souldn't be invested in.

215831_600.jpg

Net negative.

*Patriarchy rubbing it's hands together like Birdman*

I was shocked he had so little money to his name, how did that happen he wasn't even worth 2 million when he died, thats more than Im worth but for a huge star like him who had that show for so long you would think he would be getting paid. A lot of those food network hosts are rolling in dough, some are even worth over 30 million
It seems like these famous people are only rich as long as they remain useful. As soon as they try and break away, go a different direction, or are no longer profitable, the same people that propped them up, burn them down.

Lol, hasn't she done satanic performance art?
yeah thats whats funny, she is a typical psychopath bullshitting again trying to pretend to be a Christian like look at me im a good Christian girl I noticed these guilty people do that shit all the time claim to be a christian to try and create a clean image and playing victim

I watched a YT video dissecting her Instagram posts and a lot of them were satanic or occult in nature. She’s also homely without make up.

"I am not surprised."

Why, whatever do you mean, Internethero?

"As someone who has counseled hundreds, and hundreds of young women; the kind of depravities that exist in the hearts of the passionate, when pursued and experiment on, are incredible in their divergent arrangements of perversity."

I see. Is there a lesson in all of this?

"Dream and dream well, but be careful you have something to solid stand on when your dreams want to suck you into deeper waters."

Back