As much as Perry’s “fanbase” sucks

Epicness

Rent-paying tenant cat
@Black
Reaction score
I gotta admit, dude comes to BANG every time. That was a super entertaining fight and Mike’s got a damn chin on him, if he werent so one dimensional and had any defense to speak of he could be legit

<{JustBleed}>

Yeah, I feel the same. He's fun to watch if you can filter out his fanbase

Agreed you can see punches coming from a mile away but damn he's a warrior

I gotta admit, dude comes to BANG every time. That was a super entertaining fight and Mike’s got a damn chin on him, if he werent so one dimensional and had any defense to speak of he could be legit

<{JustBleed}>

Dude he blocked more kicks than what was landed ( they were just damn good) and has head movement. Ok he could have blocked more punches, but he is not a pussy and wanted the ko.

This is not the same perry from alan fight

Yeah found myself rooting for him despite the dumb ass "nation" but shame he has so many holes in his game.

He's a warrior and a good sport, I like him.

Yeah he's entertaining but so are hundreds of other fighters on the regional circuit. It's easy to stand on a dime and throw haymakers if you don't care if you lose.

It's possible to be exciting and win fights. RDA, Lawler, McGregor, Stipe, Whittaker, all come to bang and manage to win big fights.

Vs Mickey Gall next

Could Win that one

Yeah he's entertaining but so are hundreds of other fighters on the regional circuit. It's easy to stand on a dime and throw haymakers if you don't care if you lose.

It's possible to be exciting and win fights. RDA, Lawler, McGregor, Stipe, Whittaker, all come to bang and manage to win big fights.

Yes those are all examples of well rounded guys with reasonably high IQs though, i dont expect that much from Perry so im happy with what i see lol

Neither fighter did anything for their career tonight.
Perry showed that he can hang with the top guys out there and Ponzi is on a roll with a great winning streak that will get him closer to a shitle tot. Idk why would you say that.

<{JustBleed}>
all hate.gif

He was actually showing some sexy head movement for a bit. It was those low leg/calf kicks that fucked him.

Those kicks are starting to change MMA. Seems like you just need 1 or 2 good ones as opposed to the accumulation you need for thigh kicks.

Back