As a boxing fan, are you satisfied now?

Boevik

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The best and the scariest one from the mma world finally looked more human than ever in the loss that can be easily called humiliating and humbling.

Hope we don’t see Ngannou box again.
Saudi’s should send that money to a charity.

Nganoou got paid good for him but I can’t see there being any interest in him Boxing again.

He was unconscious 2 fights two losses. He looked terrible in this fight.

speaking of .. why didn't tyson train him this time .. not saying it would've made a difference but you never know

speaking of .. why didn't tyson train him this time .. not saying it would've made a difference but you never know
Tyson never trained him, Ngannou worked with him for a little bit. Not even sure why Ngannou has Dewey Cooper training him

Anthony Joshua holds himself like a champion 24/7, I hope sport of boxing returns the favour with a nice paycheck to him.

get him to stop opening his mouth when punches come in…
first-knockdown.png

Hope we don’t see Ngannou box again.
Saudi’s should send that money to a charity.

Nganoou got paid good for him but I can’t see there being any interest in him Boxing again.

He was unconscious 2 fights two losses. He looked terrible in this fight.
1709971648581.png

Id say he did enough to earn one more chance....I think he batters Wilder up. Not many people have the precision and power of AJ (in fact literally nobody in the world does regardless of which sport) so what happened there is not gonna happen every time Ngannou boxes.

People are way too quick to forget lol....like literally 12 hours ago everyone here would have agreed he would have a real shot to beat Wilder

It feels like the right thing happened but Ngannou is an attractive character and not just like an arrogant pretender hustling the sport and selling the fans snake oil, I felt invested in how far he could push these fights. Seeing him dispatched so effortlessly has made me feel there is a little less magic in the world ha 😢

View attachment 1033628

Id say he did enough to earn one more chance....I think he batters Wilder up. Not many people have the precision and power of AJ (in fact literally nobody in the world does regardless of which sport) so what happened there is not gonna happen every time Ngannou boxes.

People are way too quick to forget lol....like literally 12 hours ago everyone here would have agreed he would have a real shot to beat Wilder
Ngannou would have to catch Wilder first and finish him. Did you see AJ step in and sleep him with his right hand? That's Wilder's bread & butter. He specializes in that stuff, closing the distance & slamming his straight right hand in your face. I have a $100 bet that Wilder chins him in Round 1. I'm even more confident now than I was before.

i think people are being a bit harsh on ngannou right now.

to me it kinda looked like the southpaw switch in the first round was what did him in. it was unnecessary, it looked like AJ stood there looking at him for a couple of seconds like "are you sure? OK then" and punched his fucking face in with that straight right. after that, frank was all twitchy and biting on every feint. can't do that with someone like AJ.

before the first KD, frank looked pretty good. he was landing his left hook, i was nervous about him tagging joshua. not like that is saying anything, he looked good for 2min, but i feel like his measured approach from the fury fight and how he started off here was actually a really good look. huge, explosive, powerful motherfucker just calmly stalking you around the ring and throwing absolute bombs every time you move an inch towards him. i wish he'd moved to boxing earlier, he could've made more of an impact.

but, at least the man is set for life now with the amount of money he's made in two fights.

View attachment 1033628

No more boxing for Francis...or at least it needs to be a low tier level if he boxes again. The element of suprise is gone now.

C'mon now no talk of Wilder please. We could literally see a death in boxing if that happens.

Nah not really, just feels like a wasted AJ fight tbh.

And please don’t put big Franky in with Wilder, being unable to avoid a straight right is a death wish.

not realy. It just confirms Fury fought like crap. Francais guard dropped like butter so it confirms I watched two fights due to a complete time waster as Fury did nothing to bypass that guard.

i think people are being a bit harsh on ngannou right now.

to me it kinda looked like the southpaw switch in the first round was what did him in. it was unnecessary, it looked like AJ stood there looking at him for a couple of seconds like "are you sure? OK then" and punched his fucking face in with that straight right. after that, frank was all twitchy and biting on every feint. can't do that with someone like AJ.

before the first KD, frank looked pretty good. he was landing his left hook, i was nervous about him tagging joshua. not like that is saying anything, he looked good for 2min, but i feel like his measured approach from the fury fight and how he started off here was actually a really good look. huge, explosive, powerful motherfucker just calmly stalking you around the ring and throwing absolute bombs every time you move an inch towards him. i wish he'd moved to boxing earlier, he could've made more of an impact.

but, at least the man is set for life now with the amount of money he's made in two fights.
I like your analysis but I think your comments on the stance switching is the answer to your opening sentiment.

Switching stances was one of the dumbest, cringe-inducing, "hey I'm like Rocky" things he could have done. Even before the knockdown I was saying "Why would you do that? Why???"

I'm not saying he would have won otherwise but when I saw that I knew he was going to get smeshed

Back