Article on Chris Weidman and his injuries: He should not be fighting again

Tavares could have had some respect and fought Chris like a man instead of targeting his gnarly injury. All he did was run around, avoid the fight and kick Chris's legs. I mean yeah of course he should throw some leg kicks like in any other fight, but he looked like a weak pussy targeting leg kicks for 3 rounds.
No he wouldn't. This is kill or be killed. The stakes are just as high for you as it is for them. Not targeting Chris leg is fuckin stupid and you deserve to lose.

After throwing his hands up and celebrating. It happened. No amount of bullshit is gunna change that fact. It's on tape. Look at his reaction compared to halls when it happened to him. He celebrated. Did he help him afterward? Sure. But he did so after.looking like a complete douche.
Dawww too bad. Maybe this sport isn't for you my guy. I didn't think he looked like a douche at all. The guy kicked him and injured himself. Sorry Chris didn't start crying immediately. By the way even if he hadnt raised his hands victoriously as was his right, you'd just find something else to whine and cry about it.

He needs to try to get a commentary job or something else to pay him more to work for the UFC and that sort of capacity.
I think he actually wants to fight. Not just for the money. There's no way all these surgeries he has to keep getting is sustainable.

Not only his legs, but his poor brain has taken a serious shellacing as well. Dudes veen through the ringer and back again

Reactions: HHJ
No he wouldn't. This is kill or be killed. The stakes are just as high for you as it is for them. Not targeting Chris leg is fuckin stupid and you deserve to lose.

Tavares knew Chris came back from a horrific injury so he targeted the legs. That may ensure a safe victory for him, but he is purposefully delivering permanent life long damage to a fellow fighter.

Some people resort to doing whatever it takes, some people have integrity.

Last edited:
Dawww too bad. Maybe this sport isn't for you my guy. I didn't think he looked like a douche at all. The guy kicked him and injured himself. Sorry Chris didn't start crying immediately. By the way even if he hadnt raised his hands victoriously as was his right, you'd just find something else to whine and cry about it.

oh shit a random internet nobody said something mean to me, holy shit my life is over.

Tavares knew Chris came back from a horrific injury so he targeted the legs. That may ensure a safe victory for him, but he is purposefully delivering permanent life long damage to a fellow fighter.

Some people resort to doing whatever it takes, some people have integrity.
Permanent life long damage? That's what he's supposed to do. No two ways about it. If that's a problem Then Chris shouldn't be in there. Can't afford to half ass it out there

Permanent life long damage? That's what he's supposed to do. No two ways about it. If that's a problem Then Chris shouldn't be in there. Can't afford to half ass it out there

I can agree from a predatory standpoint.
Brad is trying to get to the top and doesn't want to get set back by a guy who is likely to retire soon. Chris has already eaten good, so at this point if he is putting himself out there to be vulnerable it's on him.

You changed my mind to a degree. If I were in brads position I may have chosen to fight Chris the same way. I would like to think I wouldn't though.

Reactions: HHJ
Going to watch my boy fight live and in person this weekend. He’s only 40 so I can’t see him losing to this Bruno fella

ZIzir3.gif

I can agree from a predatory standpoint.
Brad is trying to get to the top and doesn't want to get set back by a guy who is likely to retire soon. Chris has already eaten good, so at this point if he is putting himself out there to be vulnerable it's on him.

You changed my mind to a degree. If I were in brads position I may have chosen to fight Chris the same way. I would like to think I wouldn't though.
I understand how you feel. It's why Chris shouldn't fight anymore

Gotta stop before dick falls off.

Liveleak was great. Especially with those Apache videos or whatever they were gunning down terrorists with their thermal vision.

Those were pretty good sir.
Industrial accidents were pretty crazy as well.

Hate to say it but I'm probably going to put some money down on his opponent

Nothing against Chris - if those injuries never happened, he would cruise.. just doubting he'll ever be the same guy with injuries + the age

rooting for him - betting against him

guy is unfortunately in for a painful back half of his life. Full amateur wrestling career which is hell on the knees and spine as it is. Followed by one of the most injury and surgery ridden careers of recent memory. Sprinkle in not knowing when it’s well past time to hang ‘em up and it’s bad news.

I’m sure he’ll get top shelf pain killers when necessary to take the edge off

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back