Artem vs Johnson might be the first death

RealMadridMMA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It might be the first death we see in the octagon.

Even Dana agrees.

I have no idea why they decided to throw Michael Johnson into a shark tank. RIP.

Ouch this is will be the fight that destroys Artems iron head

Johnson will be forced to eat his shit piece by piece after Artem knocks all his teeth out

How does dana think this is mismatch in artems favour?

Am I missing something here?

I hope Johnson likes to shit teeth

Artem is going to put a grappling clinic on Johnson worse than Khabib did. Following that, he will avenge his father.

Dana talked there about Jackson.

Anyways, Artem's chin is tough enough, ate Swanson's striking for 5 rounds. It would be nice to see Artem finished once.

I like MJ (no pun intended), but if there's someone who can find a way to lose to anyone while having the win in the bag, that's him.

What's more odd is that Artem is even in the UFC. They need a new promotion to handle his pure talent. Maybe the UUFC. Double ultimate

Pretty much.. why do they have to punish MJ?

Folks, fear not- Artem will deploy the patented SBG strategy of gassing out your opponen by having them maul you (taking no damage).

I hope Conor corners his love and sees him get ktfo for another big L

Don't be fooled, he was talking about someone else, not Michael Johnson

I hope The Menace beats Artem, sends him to the shadow realm so we never have to see him again

This guy is 2-4 since he's been in the UFC. Why the hell is he still here? Someone else could really use that spot on the roster. Hopefully they get rid of him after MJ destroys him.

Khabib was complaining that Lobov wasnt being punished. Dana listened!

Back