• Thread starter Deleted member 549255
  • Start date
giphy.gif

Hmmm.

Team Alpha Male vs. Dom?

Or

Artem vs. Khabib’s Posse?

I’ll take both.

After Conor got humiliated its so cringey whenever him or his camp tweet out some fake tough guy shit.
Sorry keyboard noob but any professional fighter is a tough guy, don't try convince yourself you'd stand a second against any of them.

I agree the guys who got in the melee should be punished, i just see where they r coming from. Conor did start the brawl after all.
This narrative is bizarre. No, Conor did not start the brawl. Khabib did by jumping the cage and attacking Dillon Danis. Conor struck a cornerman who was hopping over the cage to get involved.

This thread is killing me, quality tread sherbrothers

Let them fight.

Had Tukhugov been the one that jumped the cage and hit Conor from behind I'd say don't let him fight. But why the hell not?

This time last week I had zero interest in Lobov vs Tukhugov. Didn't even know it was happening.

But now I would not miss it.

Look out for the short punches. On the inside.

Let the goat hammer this zubida guy into bolivian
GC0b4gq.gif

Reading the title, was going to make fun of Artem being afraid to fight, but I should've known better

At this point, I wouldn't put it past Khabib to dye his hair and pretend to be Artem's opponent just to teach Artem a lesson.

Back