Artem Lobov`s next fight against Zabit Magomedsharipov ?

Huge respect for Lobov if he takes this fight,Zabit is a fucking monster

I'm not sure if they can show a Lord getting viciously beaten down on TV ?

Artem by KO. Choo Choo motherfuckers!

Zabit isnt a joke man.

giphy.gif

ezgif.com-resize-21.gif

5S282l1.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

No. Artem sucks and this kid is a prospect. Isn't Flowy out of the UFC now, too?

artem is gonna kill the hype

Zabit had to catch him slippin' in Russia for him to fight him.

You can run but you can't hide, Artem.

To be fair those gifs show nothing but flashy nonsense except for the sub

The Eastern Turkic vs the Caucus man (neither of them are ethnically Russian lol).

there isnt "ethnically russians", same with "ethnically americans". russia is a federation of many countries. what u mean are the slavs in russia. since russia is a federation, they need to integrate these countries or russia have to give these countries the independence.

I figured his next fight would be to find a job but he is kinda of fun win or lose in my opinion, I say cut Conor and claim Artem because Artem will fight whenever he can not whenever or if he wants to. All the McGregor fans who have bought all his merchandise traveled to his shows and the list goes on and on should boycott his ass because he is like thank you for making me rich now fuck you

I figured his next fight would be to find a job but he is kinda of fun win or lose in my opinion, I say cut Conor and claim Artem because Artem will fight whenever he can not whenever or if he wants to. All the McGregor fans who have bought all his merchandise traveled to his shows and the list goes on and on should boycott his ass because he is like thank you for making me rich now fuck you
We LOVE being used! Conor Goat Bless

This fight makes no sense. Zabit gains nothing from beating lobov.
Well, nothing but an easy payday.

Zabit is way too far up the ladder for this fight. Artem isn't close to his level.

The fight to make is Zabit vs Yair. That would be fireworks.

giphy.gif

AmusingDeterminedKangaroo.gif

Back