Artem Lobov: Conor KOs Mayweather within 6 rounds and Pacquiao within 2

Man, as much as we like to hate, this thing surrounding Conor is magical, and I think that is hard to deny at this point. I thought Conor was a joke: then he calls Brandao in a round - done - Poirier in a round - done - Mendes in two - done - Aldo in a round - done. Then, 50/50 journey man Artem then makes it to the final of TUF while only losing when Conor isnt there. An Irishman is the first champ-champ and ANYONE has to admit, that is atleast strange.

Artem certainly knows his boxing, he does it on a masterful level. But his allegiance to Conor in this matter blinds him. He is such a loyal person and incredible fighter.

Man, as much as we like to hate, this thing surrounding Conor is magical, and I think that is hard to deny at this point. I thought Conor was a joke: then he calls Brandao in a round - done - Poirier in a round - done - Mendes in two - done - Aldo in a round - done. Then, 50/50 journey man Artem then makes it to the final of TUF while only losing when Conor isnt there. An Irishman is the first champ-champ and ANYONE has to admit, that is atleast strange.

Magical is the wrong word. Conor obtained skills through hard work There's nothing strange about champs it. Champs become champs through hardwork and dedication. It happens all the time. Just ask every champ who has ever existed.

What's magical to me is when McNuthuggers attribute more greatness to conor than he has actually earned. That is very strange. He hasn't defended a single belt, apparently ever, and suddenly everyone is calling him a Goat and acting like he has superpowers.

He ain't no Bo Jackson. Conor isn't even a Goat in one weight class, let alone two. The dude has zero title defenses in every weight class. Quit circle jerking your McNutthugger friends.

Artem would probably suck conors cock if he asked him too.

Yet knocked down 170lber Nate 3 times in 2 rnds, while Rory could not do it once and chose to panic wrestle......think about it, brah!

Point still stands. We are talking about Knocked out, not knocked down. Also, Rory isn't exactly knocking people out left and right, is he?

i don't know who is more of a nuthugging retard for irish jabroni: Artem or 45% of his sherdog's mindless fans.

Reality is Conor doesn't beat any top 100 boxer in any weight class. If he actually had the skills to beat top boxers he'd already be in boxing...making real money instead of being Dana's bitch in the UFC.

trump-mouth-saying-wrong-closeup.jpg

Also says he's going to KO Swanson, Aldo has no punching power, only leg kicks, and he is the hardest hitter in the FW division now that Conor is gone.

I bet Artem ain't ever burst his boyfriends eye open like aldo did.. I can't w8 til cub retires this guy, he's such a fucking reject.. The guys a bigger joke than sage or cm punk, at least they have a fan baser for fucksaike

If Connor wanted to fight someone relevant in boxing he'd challenge GGG . He'd be a corpse inside 1 round .

yeah right...

Even his own teammates think he can beat Floyd or Manny. the delusion is big.

Reality is Conor doesn't beat any top 100 boxer in any weight class. If he actually had the skills to beat top boxers he'd already be in boxing...making real money instead of being Dana's bitch in the UFC.

THIS 100%

Back