News Arnold Allen vs Giga Chikadze in the works for UFC Manchester, July 20

Who would win this potential fight?

• Total voters
Easy money for Allen. Giga will look decent for less than a round and then gas hard. Also Giga’s defense is nonexistent.

I was just looking at the pic and it has FN on the top. I thought they said a few months ago they were looking for a ppv in England. Thought it might be a different event.

Hopefully we get 2 belts on the line, but I'd be happy with 1

Yeah true, but that’s just Home of Fights’ edit
Here you go. This is from today.

Dana says his bringing a UK PPV this year. Very likely to be the Manchester card but its possible that it isn't I suppose.

Good matchmaking.

Kattar showed the blueprint to beating Giga. If Allen wrestles early on, he can make Giga gas.
this is what I’m thinking too put I’m not sure Allen can wrestle as offensively as Kattar did without gassing so while I do think his striking is better than Kattar’s he might be forced to strike at range too.
It’s a great test to see other parts of Allen’s game.

Giga looked physically slow, with poor distance management, in his last fight. He is going to get dominated if he shows up in the same shape against Allen.

Good fight
Giga is entertaining, but he lacks cardio and Allen is just a better fighter, striking or ground game.

Gigachu ain't winning this one.
Bet your entire neighborhood on Allen.

Arnold should be favored. Giga came to mma late and hos lost a lot of tune due to injury. Win or lose, he needs to try to be as active as possible.

Killer Scrap!

<mma4>

War Giga but Allen is a rough walk to take.

Allen will work his way back to a TS

I like Allen a lot, the only way he gets to a title shot (not back, he never made it) is if he gets a really ideal path. Allen stopped developing a few years back unfortunately. He has the cursed "I can only throw off my power side and don't know how to put strikes together" Ala Beneil Dariush and a billion other MMA fighters. It works...until it doesn't, and then the ability to develop fundamentals and deepen your arsenal when you're 30 is basically non existent. So I think he's basically fucked. He really couldn't keep up with Maxes footwork, volume or shot selection, he really just spams left hands and if he puts together multiple punches it's typically a blitz where he got dropped running in with bad footwork by Max.

Hes a limited fighter, the blueprint is out there. Also he has that low volume Tristar style where he can't reliably change gears when he needs to. Also the dudes super injury prone and inactive. Really disappointed with Allen's career and development.

Lol giga had one bad n
Night and people writes him off

Put your money on allen so i can win more

Nice! I was just wondering about Chikadze. Good fight! Arnold will probably win, but it’d be cool if Giga gigakicks his rib cage in!

Tough fight for Giga as I favor Allen just about anywhere this fight goes

gigafraud is about to be exposed once again

Chickadee is a bust
Arnold Allen via TKO 2nd round

Back