Media Arman Tsarukyan says UFC 300 judge apologized for scoring fight in Charles Oliveira's favor

Fan scoring means nothing, especially in fights where one side has crazy fanboys
Charles fanboys are as delusional as Khabib and Conor ones

100% this, these fanboys always lean in their favorite fighter's direction regardless of the facts. 68% of the people on tapology sided with Oliveira for their pick to win prior to the fight despite the betting odds. Also 66% picked him over Makhachev and look how that went lol. <lmao>

It was a 50-50 fight. Oliveira won Round 1 and Tsarukyan won Round 2. Tsarukyan won the first part of Round 3, but then Oliveira caught him in a D'Arce choke that Tsarukyan was unable to escape. Given that Tsarukyan needed to be saved the bell, there is a very logical argument that he lost Round 3.

Screenshot-20240418-222502.png
Given that Arman won 3/4’s of the 3rd rd and the UFC’s all-time leading sub artists couldn’t finish Arman, I think Arman wins that round.

Wait...He an Ariel talked to the judge?

Fan scoring means nothing, especially in fights where one side has crazy fanboys
Charles fanboys are as delusional as Khabib and Conor ones

But Arman's fanboys are the craziest of all, absolutely insane. They even fight among themselves, I saw one regimen of "Arman's Army" fighting against "The Tsarks" and it was a bloodbath, all to determine who would be first to get punched by him. Unreal.

I saw the fight a super close 29-28. I still don't know how the fuck did he manage to survive that guillotine... and was def saved by the bell on the 3rd. I don't know wtf is with Arman thinking it is outrageous that one judge saw it for Charles. Man, he is a fantastic fighter but I find him extremely salty and unlikeable.
I believe on a very high level guillotines even fully locked ones are not that effective, unless the defending fighter is rocked/gassed or never bothered to train their defense which is an absolute must for a professional fighter. Ask Dustin. Some fighters are even prepared to risk giving a guillotine to advance a position - like Khabib with his double leg entries. They never worked on him.

Why doesn't it surprise me that he resorted to bully tactics. Fuck Tsarukyan all my homies hate Tsarukyan

Tsarukyan is a boring card-filling bum. I almost rather watch Marcy Barber kick air than Arman. ALMOST. As godawfully boring Arman is, it's still better than watching WMMA and that Wheelie Zhang/Can Xionan practice session on PPV.

UFC 300 was a bust.

Tsarukyan is a boring card-filling bum. I almost rather watch Marcy Barber kick air than Arman. ALMOST. As godawfully boring Arman is, it's still better than watching WMMA and that Wheelie Zhang/Can Xionan practice session on PPV.

UFC 300 was a bust.

Tsarukyan finished Dariush faster than Oliveira did.

200w.gif

Back