Media Arman Tsarukyan roasts Michael Chandler: "You could've lost 4 exciting fights" while waiting for McGregor

He really puts on bangers. It's unfortunate. And will he even get a small PPV cut for the Conor card? That's the only thing that would make it worth it.

Chandler will make more from the Conor fight, both on that night and with the long-term “red panty” notoriety, than Arman will make in his next five fights combined.

Chandler will make more from the Conor fight, both on that night and with the long-term “red panty” notoriety, than Arman will make in his next five fights combined.

You sure about that? It's not hard to imagine a scenario where Arman becomes champion within his next five fights. Even if you don't like his chances in a rematch vs Islam he could find himself to another title opportunity with a few more wins. Who knows if Islam would still be in the picture by then.

You actually have no idea what Chandler will make. The "red panty" night is a myth. Cowboy Cerrone made $300K for the Conor fight.
Yes but I don't think Chandler is going out like that. Maybe some will but not him. They also will probably reward him for hanging on this long. This is a different situation. They want Chandler in the mix. Cerrone was at that time a sacrificial lamb they could push around

Yes but I don't think Chandler is going out like that. Maybe some will but not him. They also will probably reward him for hanging on this long. This is a different situation. They want Chandler in the mix. Cerrone was at that time a sacrificial lamb they could push around
We can make assumptions, just saying that we don't actually know how much Chandler will make directly off the Conor fight. My opinion is that Chandler wants to fight Conor for the notoriety so that he can have a bigger platform to push his non-MMA opportunities.

Back