News Arlovski Record 42nd Octagon Appearance Now Scheduled to be on Chandler/McGregor Card

And people are worried about Mike Tyson...

Shit man, I watched this guy bore me to death in the finale of his trilogy with Tim Sylvia, which feels like an eon ago. Gotta respect the dedication, but my fuck, it's time to hang 'em up.

Joe Rogan is constantly full of shit
I heard GSP say it in a interview on youtube

Edit : GSP sold around 5 milion ppvs. And he wqs co main of UFC 100. Arlovski was UFC champ in the dark ages.

Last edited:
He gets paid $400k show or something crazy. Milk it for all it's worth.

All of his power came from his speed.
But surely as a heavyweight who can move his arms fast enough to compete, he can land hard enough to hurt someone. But he hasn't managed to phase anyone in about 8 years. Just baffling

Can't make a lick of financial sense for the ufc to have kept this guy around. Nobody is filling a seat or turning on a tv to watch Arlovski fight. If anything it's the opposite. Guy has been phoning in the same boring outings for years now. So it's interesting. Not mad at it though. Good for him.

I'm glad for Andrei and respect his longevity bit yeah, his fights are usually snoozfests on his part nowadays.
He hasn’t had a finish in almost ten years. That’s actually impressive at HW.

it's almost bizarre how long they've let him keep the sparring streak going. his last finish was in... wait for it... early 2015. that has to be a record, no one has ever gone close to a decade without a finish.

i get that he's a legend and that it's HW, and he used to be one of my favorite fighters, but... enough is enough at a certain point. he's been a smoke break fighter for a long long time.

it's almost bizarre how long they've let him keep the sparring streak going. his last finish was in... wait for it... early 2015. that has to be a record, no one has ever gone close to a decade without a finish.

i get that he's a legend and that it's HW, and he used to be one of my favorite fighters, but... enough is enough at a certain point. he's been a smoke break fighter for a long long time.
Yea it was against Travis Browne lol

He's there to test out the new guys obvs.

I figured they would want a card filled with young prospects and brawlers with the huge audience mcgregor brings. AA fights have been brutal to watch the last 4-5 yrs

Should be illegal for him to fight at this point

Probably his last fight
Because it actually is, 5 years ago, in an interview before his fight with Rozenstruik, he said retirement will be in 5 years, so here we are, 5 years has gone by and that's his 2nd fight this year, and last fight on his UFC contract, his 42th fight in the UFC and his 60th fight in his MMA career overall, on a big card, what a way to go out! hope he gets the W and go after his opponent with everything het got and ride off into the sunset.

At conor vs chandler card?

Fuck. He didnt made it then. Sad shit.

I don't watch his fights anymore, but I'll always have a soft spot for AA.

Absolute joy to watch for the most part back in the day and during his little resurgence a decade ago.

Back