Ariel interviews future star and BJJ legend

so that shady sneak rodent is a good guy just because you said so....
How is he shady?
How is he a sneak?
How is he a rodent?

Because nate diaz said so? Because he's friends with conor?

Get your own opinion sheep. Baaaaaaaa

How is he shady?
How is he a sneak?
How is he a rodent?

Because nate diaz said so? Because he's friends with conor?

Get your own opinion sheep. Baaaaaaaa
i didnt even know nate diaz said that and didnt even knew he was friends with mcgregor...

the rodent was because he looks like a rodent to me and the sneak was from the way he does his interviews...

now if nate diaz did in fact say that...since he has inside knowledge of behind the scenes in mma unlike me and you... then i guess theres some truth to it...it would be ignorant to think otherwise...

now for this sheep talk...if you honestly believe mcgregor consider this rodent his buddy... you're equivalent to a flock of sheeps....

with all due respect, im not normally a fan of your posts. but your use of irony here is beautiful

<{CMPALM}>the post above is what happens when you're too quick to instigate... its a good learning experience for rest of the members here so they dont feel like a stupid dumb retard like you <{CMPALM}>

The best BJJ in Europe and the best BJJ in America. you would think they would have crossed paths somewhere along the line.

Marcus Almeida “Buchecha” spends a lot of time in SoCal. I am not too sure about that statement. But, yeah... Dillon Danis is bad ass for sure.

i didnt even know nate diaz said that and didnt even knew he was friends with mcgregor...

the rodent was because he looks like a rodent to me and the sneak was from the way he does his interviews...

now if nate diaz did in fact say that...since he has inside knowledge of behind the scenes in mma unlike me and you... then i guess theres some truth to it...it would be ignorant to think otherwise...

now for this sheep talk...if you honestly believe mcgregor consider this rodent his buddy... you're equivalent to a flock of sheeps....
"the way he does his interviews"? wat. he's a stand up guy and is completely honest. Paid his respects to Shields etc.

No, Diaz got pissed off and refused to shake his hand in the cage after Conor v Diaz 2. Diaz's reason was "you are a sellout helping someone from another country when you're an american". Then he challenged Danis and bitched about him in the post match presser. Then the next day on the MMA hour Danis said he had no idea why Nate acted like that but if he has an issue they can have a BJJ match or MMA match he doesn't care (any one would say the same if they were disrespected for no reason).

ah...they are friends. Conor has said on numerous occasions that Danis is like a brother. He helped him for Alvarez and Diaz. Kavanagh has coached him in a few BJJ tournaments now and when he transitions to MMA he will do his camps at SBG. Seems pretty darn close to me.

"the way he does his interviews"? wat. he's a stand up guy and is completely honest. Paid his respects to Shields etc.

No, Diaz got pissed off and refused to shake his hand in the cage after Conor v Diaz 2. Diaz's reason was "you are a sellout helping someone from another country when you're an american". Then he challenged Danis and bitched about him in the post match presser. Then the next day on the MMA hour Danis said he had no idea why Nate acted like that but if he has an issue they can have a BJJ match or MMA match he doesn't care (any one would say the same if they were disrespected for no reason).

ah...they are friends. Conor has said on numerous occasions that Danis is like a brother. He helped him for Alvarez and Diaz. Kavanagh has coached him in a few BJJ tournaments now and when he transitions to MMA he will do his camps at SBG. Seems pretty darn close to me.
[<diva4} ohhhh, we both got mixed up here man...you're speaking about danis...i thought you meant the sneak rodent...

As soon as he loses, he wasn't apart of SBG.

whats this got to do with ufc?

GOATs recognise GOATs

McGregor-Helwani.gif

giphy.gif

Cloner Mcsanchez is a can

Back