Are you going to buy 209? PLUS: Is Khabib vs Ferguson the best possible fight UFC can make nowadays?

Yes I will be buying 209.

And yes, Khabib vs Tony is as good as it gets. They are the best in the division and both are on big win streaks.

I'm going to watch Thurman vs Garcia on CBS first. Hopefully the BibFerg fight didnt start yet

Khabib/Ferguson is awesome, but the fight has been booked twice before and each guy withdrew once.

giphy.gif
Hahaha

No, I won't be buying the card.

I am scheduled to be traveling back from Hilton Head Island, on the Saturday, Mar 4. The day of 209.

I do expect to see as much as possible, though. But, I may not see it all. I may even break the trip back home from SC, into two days. Flew into Mexico about ten days ago. And flying out of Mexico, tonight. Into Savannah, GA ( It's very close to Hilton Head Island. About 30 Miles/50 Kms ).

We'll be getting a car in Savannah, for the remainder of the trip. It's a good 10 hrs, or so ( Eating, fueling, and bathroom breaks included ), driving from HHI, to DC. That's if the assholes all up, and down the Eastern Seaboard, drive like regular people. I pray there's no snow. These assholes freak out in heavy rain. Let alone a blizzard. They shut the WHOLE FUCKING THING DOWN when it snows here.

They call it a " snow day ". No school, no government offices, no banks, nothing. Well done, losers. In Alberta we had special names for days like that too.

They were called... Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc. If Alberta shuts down every time it snows. America no longer has enough oil, to feed it's insatiable thirst.

I might just drive to within a cpl hours of home, on Saturday. Then stop at a pleasant Marriott, somewhere. Maybe Richmond, VA, or Baltimore, MD. I do love the seafood in Baltimore. To watch the whole card. Because, I really do want to see as much as possible. But, we'll see.

Nothing set in stone yet.

But, NO. I won't be buying the card.

I am scheduled to be traveling back from Hilton Head Island, on the Saturday, Mar 4. The day of 209.

I do expect to see as much as possible, though. But, I may not see it all. I may even break the trip back home from SC, into two days. Flew into Mexico about ten days ago. And flying out of Mexico, tonight. Into Savannah, GA ( It's very close to Hilton Head Island. About 30 Miles/50 Kms ).

We'll be getting a car in Savannah, for the remainder of the trip. It's a good 10 hrs, or so ( Eating, fueling, and bathroom breaks included ), driving from HHI, to DC. That's if the assholes all up, and down the Eastern Seaboard, drive like regular people. I pray there's no snow. These assholes freak out in heavy rain. Let alone a blizzard. They shut the WHOLE FUCKING THING DOWN when it snows here.

They call it a " snow day ". No school, no government offices, no banks, nothing. Well done, losers. In Alberta we had special names for days like that too.

They were called... Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc. If Alberta shuts down every time it snows. America no longer has enough oil, to feed it's insatiable thirst.

I might just drive to within a cpl hours of home, on Saturday. Then stop at a pleasant Marriott, somewhere. Maybe Richmond, VA, or Baltimore, MD. I do love the seafood in Baltimore. To watch the whole card. Because, I really do want to see as much as possible. But, we'll see.

harrison-ford-who-gives-a-shit.gif

The UFC didn't make that fight, Khabib did. UFC wanted Khabib vs Aldo.

Ferguson vs Khabib is a huge fight but the rest are kind of meh.

Wonderboy did not deserve a rematch, imo.

Hunt and his drama is annoying. He should embrace his loss to a WWE star. If he was truely about roids, Overeem would have been the last fighter to fight.

I sincerely worry about Rashad's health and do not want to see him fight after the KOs and failed medical exams.

Lando is a solid prospect but not really a PPV level fighter yet.

You replied, buddeh.

And a few ppl get a kick out of me documenting my wanderings.

Tell you what. If I decide to share the story of swimming with the biggest fish in the Ocean. Just off La Paz... I'll put it in the Mayberry. Where I normally discuss shit like that. Or in private conversations.

So, it's all good.

Ok, I have a plane to catch. Have a nice evening now.

tumblr_lr1zg47PWS1qie3i0.gif

I would just stream this (even though streams suck) but I just came into some money so maybe.

Yes I am buying it, its worth it, I will always buy UFC PPV's if the card is very good and worth it, this is..

Quite response.. U on adderall? Lol.. Yes I'll buy the card with friends and yes I'll buy the card

You replied, buddeh.

And a few ppl get a kick out of me documenting my wanderings.

Tell you what. If I decide to share the story of swimming with the biggest fish in the Ocean. Just off La Paz... I'll put it in the Mayberry. Where I normally discuss shit like that. Or in private conversations.

So, it's all good.

Ok, I have a plane to catch. Have a nice evening now.

tumblr_lr1zg47PWS1qie3i0.gif

dfdf065df022d002ffd006d034ff01802dbe.gif

$60

Woodley vs Thompson II
Khabib vs Ferguson for Interim Belt (5 rounds)
Overeem vs Hunt
Lando Vannata vs David Teymur
Rashad vs Kelly

The card has everything, a fight between the best 2 LW who are in an incredible run, epic black vs white race battle, best prospect of the UFC right now, 2 old school HWs, and Rashad getting KTFO

Also, is Khabib vs Ferguson the best meaningful fight UFC can make right now? If you don't think so, tell me 1 better fight that's not meaningless

2 fighters that are in an amazing run, Ferguson winning 15 of last 16 fights, being 12-1 in the UFC and Khabib undefeated, 24-0, 8-0 in the UFC

Winner likely to be promoted to champ in a couple of months
your av triggers me so bad. please take that dnb out of my view.

Back