Are there any DC fans who admit to Jon Jones being the better fighter ?

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Or do they all live in denial, pretending the two fights against Jon Jones never happened ?

I'm curious, because every single DC fan I came across on Sherdog seems to be a cherrypicker and/or MMA history revisionist.

The fact remains that Jones beat Cormier twice. Once thoroughly, another time devastatingly.

It doesn't make anyone less of a DC fan to give credit where credit is due, IMHO.

I picked Jones to win at 214. I also rate DC's legacy above Jones at this point, although I had Jon as GOAT all the way up until his second drug test failure and third loss of his belt. Too many questions now hanging over Jon's head.

Last edited:
Sure. But that does not change the fact that he put many needles up his ass to do so.

Or do they all live in denial, pretending the two fights against Jon Jones never happened ?

I'm curious, because every single DC fan I came across on Sherdog seems to be a cherrypicker and/or MMA history revisionist.

The fact remains that Jones beat Cormier twice. Once thoroughly, another time devastatingly.

It doesn't make anyone less of a DC fan to give credit where credit is due, IMHO.

DC is yet to actually fight a "clean" Jones so its hard to tell but 1 of the "wins" Jones has over DC is deemed a NC under USADA due to multiple failed drug tests that include Steroids, Turinabol, Clomiphene & Letrozole which unfortunately makes all his MMA accomplishments null and void.

If USADA went after him like they did Lance Armstrong, his MMA record be 0-1-0 with 23 NC and considering how the CSAC hearing went, they most likely will.

Boasting about the PED usage on twitter does not help either.

DC very well could be 2-0 over a "clean" Jones in this USADA era.

If anything since DC beat Miocic, Jones needed the PEDs to fight DC and could never beat DC without the PEDs to the point he was willing to risk his MMA career for the PEDs.

Only the last remaining Jones nutthuggers who live in Cuckistan would defend his PED usage by just saying that everyone else does it.

jonesCollage.jpg

I'm not a massive DC fan and I've had way more fun watching Jones than him, but Jones hasn't proven himself to be the better fighter.

He was roided both times. He's as much as admitted it in interviews. His two 'wins' over DC don't count at this point.

If he gets off the juice and beats DC then I'll change my mind, until then Jones will always be the guy that was too scared to step in there with DC unless he was roided to the gills.

DC is yet to actually fight a "clean" Jones so its hard to tell but 1 of the "wins" Jones has over DC is deemed a NC under USADA due to multiple failed drug tests that include Steroids, Turinabol, Clomiphene & Letrozole which unfortunately makes all his MMA accomplishments null and void.

If USADA went after him like they did Lance Armstrong, his MMA record be 0-1-0 with 23 NC and considering how the CSAC hearing went, they most likely will.

Boasting about the PED usage on twitter does not help either.

DC very well could be 2-0 over a "clean" Jones in this USADA era.

If anything since DC beat Miocic, Jones needed the PEDs to fight DC and could never beat DC without the PEDs to the point he was willing to risk his MMA career for the PEDs.

Only the last remaining Jones nutthuggers who live in Cuckistan would defend his PED usage by just saying that everyone else does it.

jonesCollage.jpg

Yup. Only time we know he was clean was against OSP...and he looked like shit in that fight. If THAT Jones fought DC, DC would own him. Which only leads to the conclusion that a clean Jones would lose to DC.

He's the MMA GOAT*, I don't think he can be rated any higher. DC likely beat a number of HW on the juice. He didn't beat Jon because Jon is better.

Buuuuuuut since he cheated to get there, Georges is your MMA GOAT and DC isn't going to be far behind. I'd like to pretend the Jones fights never happened but they did and it's a damn shame we know without a shadow of a doubt that our version of Barry Bonds could rule the UFC tomorrow.

If he was better he wouldn't have cheated twice

Im confused
If bones hadnt the belief in himself that hes the better fighter where do his fans get the idea from?

we will never know who's the better fighter because Jones never was and never will be clean

Admit he's a better fighter, or better fighter simple due to a career of abusing of PEDS enabling longer training hours and more strength come fight night?
We need to be more specific.

Jones is the most naturally talented fighter ever. If he had DC's work ethics, he'd clearly be the GOAT. However him being a multiple-times caught cheater excludes him from the discussion.

Are there any Jones fans who admit to Jon Jones cheating multiple times and therefore deem the fights against a clean DC inconclusive?

Or do they all live in denial, pretending the two tests against USADA never happened?

I don't like DC nor Jones, they're both cheaters. One cheats to get advantages fight time by using PEDs and the other cheats to make weight. Both have eye poked people into important wins.

All that said, DC > Jones as far as legacy goes.

Last edited:
The question is: Who is more desperate - Conor fans or Jones fans?

I didn't know they were mutually exclusive. One's a fighter who doesn't want to fight fair, another's a fighter who doesn't want to fight at all. I think they attract the same crowd.

Whole lot of irony here since you’re in denial over the reason most DC fans refute the results of the second fight. You’re cherry picking the facts that suit you to try and piss some DC fans off. Kind of sad that we can’t talk about mma without people being petty little bitches like this

T

The despair to know that everything,EVERYTHING!!! your boy did is being put RIGHTFULLY into question because he is a recurrent JUICER.
I wish i could understand the feeling.

BUT I DONT!
<DC-Champ><Goldie11><DC-Champ>

See your boy in 2020!

Last edited:

Newsflash. Jones used peds for both fights. Look up peds and why fighters use them.

Back