Are people serious when they post about Colby on here?

I love him for the simple fact that he triggers people like you, ts.

Most MMA fans don’t like fighters who are business savvy and do anything it takes to market and make the most of their limited shelf life.. GSP, Ronda, McGreg, Covington, Sonnen, PVZ, ect... get more haters on these forums than your generic show up and fight type fighters. They even turned on Hunto who was universally loved here until he started whining for dat cash and discredited the Company

Colby is completely uninterresting, his fights and everything he says is boring bullshit.

I mean I get it with Mike Perry cus he knocks people out and is just an overall funny guy, this dude fights boring as fuck though and is just straight up plain.. am I missin a troll job here

It confuses me too. I think it's mostly just a handful of shills trying to keep his name relevant, but anyone with any intelligence knows that the whole Colby thing is a farce.

I think most people are just waiting for him to get his ass kicked by the next decent striker he faces.

Or Werdum, whichever comes first.

Most MMA fans don’t like fighters who are business savvy and do anything it takes to market and make the most of their limited shelf life.. GSP, Ronda, McGreg, Covington, Sonnen, PVZ, ect... get more haters on these forums than your generic show up and fight type fighters. They even turned on Hunto who was universally loved here until he started whining for dat cash and discredited the Company

I've never seen anyone say anything bad about Sonnen.

he's got such an asshole face, makes you wanna throw a boomerang at it

I spotted the kid's talent years ago. He has been dominant since he arrived....

... but god damn is he a classless asshole, attention whoring douchebag and he does not come off as particularly intelligent.

All the bullshit aside, I am interested in seeing him in a big fight.

Except that early KO against Marquardt, nobody trashed Maia like Colby did. And he fought Weidman, Anderson, Rory, Tyrone etc.

It got my attention.

Back