Are inmates in state/federal prison allowed to watch UFC?

I've been to jail. I can see why people like it there opposed to working some shitty job day in and day out for barely minimum wage. They had cable and the food wasn't half bad, and they even had dental care!

Youre full of shit. Jail food is garbage and you get one predetermined cable channel to watch, they don't pass the remote around and everyone takes turns choosing what to watch. If you're lucky you have a CO who will change the channel for the group once or twice based on majority demand.

Almost no one chooses jail or prison over a minimum wage job, people who are institutionalized and prefer jail are either career felons who have spent too much time inside to adjust to civilian life, or otherwise homeless people who can't even get a minimum wage job and it's either jail or homelessness.

Youre full of shit. Jail food is garbage and you get one predetermined cable channel to watch, they don't pass the remote around and everyone takes turns choosing what to watch. If you're lucky you have a CO who will change the channel for the group once or twice based on majority demand.

Almost no one chooses jail or prison over a minimum wage job, people who are institutionalized and prefer jail are either career felons who have spent too much time inside to adjust to civilian life, or otherwise homeless people who can't even get a minimum wage job and it's either jail or homelessness.

That's probably your experience, but it's not mine. When you grow up in the poor inner city with a lot of drugs, prostitution, suicide, corrupt police, and murder, you might know people who'd rather be in jail.

That's probably your experience, but it's not mine. When you grow up in the poor inner city with a lot of drugs, prostitution, suicide, corrupt police, and murder, you might know people who'd rather be in jail.

You sound like some kid from the suburbs or a rural area just making shit up based on what you see on TV. I've lived in all kinds of cities including Rio which is worse than any American city as far as street crime and corrupt cops, and I still never met one damn person who preferred jail to freedom who wasn't either a career felon or homeless.

They get together with a couple of friends and buy the PPVs.

You sound like some sheltered kid from the suburbs just making shit up based on what you see on TV. I've lived in all kinds of cities including Rio which is worse than any American city as far as street crime and corrupt cops, and I still never met one damn person who preferred jail to freedom who wasn't either a career felon or homeless.

So because of your experience, my experience in life isn't real? Get the fuck out of here! You're trying too hard to convince others and myself so I know you're fake as a $3 bill. I don't tell other people what to think or discount what they've been through. When you're a grown man you take things as they are.

I don't know, never been. I'm well looked after. But I'd imagine it depends what prison it is, all prisons are different I assume depending on country. They may watch the free Fight Night cards, doubt there is any PPV stuff going on in there haha

So because of your experience, my experience in life isn't real? Get the fuck out of here! You're trying too hard to convince others and myself so I know you're fake as a $3 bill. I don't tell other people what to think or discount what they've been through. When you're a grown man you take things as they are.

You're getting emotional like a woman cause you got called out and know you can't back it up with facts.

What jail did you spend time in, what was the charge, and what city do you live in?

You're getting emotional like a woman cause you got called out and know you can't back it up with facts.

What jail did you spend time in, what was the charge, and what city do you live in?

What city do I live in? Are you fucking stupid or something? I have a life and that shit was back in the late 90's.

What city do I live in? Are you fucking stupid or something? I have a life and that shit was back in the late 90's.

Lmfao it is so obvious you are full of shit kid. Can't even make something up to support your lies, for fear of getting exposed.

Anyone who has ever done jail time knows you are full of shit.

Lmfao it is so obvious you are full of shit kid. Can't even make something up to support your lies, for fear of getting exposed.

It's pretty obvious you're stuck on stupid. I should expose my past online for some internet retard. I'll pass on that, but go ahead and keep condescending me as if it makes you more important than the minuscule man you truly are.

It's pretty obvious you're stuck on stupid. I should expose my past online for some internet retard. I'll pass on that, but go ahead and keep condescending me as if it makes you more important than the minuscule man you truly are.

Lol you are so desperate to try to save face here. It's too late, you've already been exposed. No one believes you ever went to jail for a crime.

It must suck to have to lie about your criminal history, knowing you can't provide any details or you'll get exposed. You're probably soft as baby shit IRL, guys who make up a fake criminal history always are.

Haha keep trying to act hard with your nonexistent "rough" past.

Must suck to have to lie about your criminal history to make yourself seem tougher, knowing you can't provide any details or you'll get exposed.

Are you an ex con? If not, how are you going to tell me about what I should or shouldn't do? You're nagging as much as a female on her period.

Lol you are so desperate to try to save face here. It's too late, you've already been exposed. No one believes you ever went to jail for a crime.

It must suck to have to lie about your criminal history, knowing you can't provide any details or you'll get exposed. You're probably soft as baby shit IRL, guys who make up a fake criminal history always are.

I didn't include this part because it's never believed by people, but I was innocent. I got convicted for a crime I didn't commit, and the legal system threw me under the bus. It's harder for people to believe that innocent people go to jail than someone lying about going to jail to sound hard.

Are you an ex con? If not, how are you going to tell me about what I should or shouldn't do? You're nagging as much as a female on her period.

Yes I am and that's how I know you're making your story up as you go along -- I know a lot of guys who have done jail time and literally no one tries as hard to avoid talking about any details of it in an anonymous, online forum, unless they are full of shit and have never actually done any time.

Nothing serious but I've done about a year and a half altogether for various things from disorderly conduct, simple assault, theft, DUI, rioting, criminal mischief, and even unpaid parking tickets.

And I already know you're full of shit, you can stop trying to regain your credibility here. No one reading this thread cares or believes you about you fake past.

I didn't include this part because it's never believed by people, but I was innocent. I got convicted for a crime I didn't commit, and the legal system threw me under the bus. It's harder for people to believe that innocent people go to jail than someone lying about going to jail to sound hard.

Stfu, and stop double quoting me each time you want to add some new thing to your story. We both know your criminal history only exists inside your head.

Yes I am and that's how I know you're making your story up as you go along -- I know a lot of guys who have done jail time and literally no one tries as hard to avoid talking about any details of it in an anonymous, online forum, unless they are full of shit and have never actually done any time.

Nothing serious but I've done about a year and a half altogether for various things from disorderly conduct, simple assault, theft, DUI, rioting, criminal mischief, and even unpaid parking tickets.

And I already know you're full of shit, you can stop trying to regain your credibility here. No one reading this thread cares or believes you about you fake past.

I had an armed robbery charge while you're talking about pussy shit like a DUI and criminal mischief. You're a fucking deviant pussy. We're done here.

I had an armed robbery charge while you're talking about pussy shit like a DUI and criminal mischief. You're a fucking deviant pussy. We're done here.

Lmfao you're absolutely full of shit. You're a soft kid from suburbia making up a fake criminal history to try to sound tough.

But please, entertain us with some fake details, this should be good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back