Apple iPhone 7 and its sublime propaganda. (Trigger Warning : Theorist Thread)

You sound bitter and deranged. Are you still in law school, or have you been dismissed for Trumpism?

Apple products are superior to pc in every way imaginable, from form to function. The professor should dock you a grade for using trash in his class.

Sorry, but for software development Apple is awful. xCode is a vastly inferior IDE to Visual Studio or Eclipse/Android Studio (for app development).

The overwhelming majority of software developers prefer to work on Windows/Linux over a mac. The only time we use Mac is when we have to by necessity for iOS apps. It's certainly not by choice and if there was an IDE for Windows or Linux that allowed you to write iOS apps, most developers would avoid macs altogether. Developing in xCode is a tedious, painful experience in comparison to Windows/Linux.

Insert cell phone church scene from Kingsman

Some still do, although not many anymore. I guess there were like 3/200 for the last one. I think I might change over for the next term, and then type on the bar.
You should. You cannot handwrite as fast as you type, and editing is easier and cleaner on a word processor. If you need to work on typing speed, just do it. It will be an essential skill when you become a lawyer, especially a young one who will get stuck writing 1st drafts ready for editing. Might as well get used to it now. Plus, if you think your profs. don't like you, why give yourself away with handwriting?

You should. You cannot handwrite as fast as you type, and editing is easier and cleaner on a word processor. If you need to work on typing speed, just do it. It will be an essential skill when you become a lawyer, especially a young one who will get stuck writing 1st drafts ready for editing. Might as well get used to it now. Plus, if you think your profs. don't like you, why give yourself away with handwriting?
Because sometimes its fun being a cunt

Call that UberCunt
It'd be more like stupid cunt. "Hah, I just paid 28k to handwrite an exam for a teacher that hates me so that he could lower my grade because he knew it was me. Suckers!"

Seems like a very Chumpeteer thing to do.

It'd be more like stupid cunt. "Hah, I just paid 28k to handwrite an exam for a teacher that hates me so that he could lower my grade because he knew it was me. Suckers!"

Seems like a very Chumpeteer thing to do.
Lighten up bro i was just looking at it in a humorous way

Back