Apex fight nights

Poirierfan

Cajun Couyon
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Should call it Bum fight nights from the Apex. I'm so disappointed with the UFC, that is all. No yellow cards, no grounded knees, the Apex, the UFC sucks.

Last edited:
Seen on Twitter:

"Including today, since the first event on May 30th, 2020, 56.97% of all UFC events (69.63% of events held in the U.S.) have been held in the Apex.

53.41% of all UFC events (64.79% of all U.S. events) have been held in the Apex since the beginning of 2020."

I don't expect it to change anytime soon. It's way too cheap to hold events there.

Rozenstruik main events look like this unless there is a quick finish.
If they're going to continue to give him main event slots they need to stop giving him guys that possess the TD threat. Biggie boy has been scared to open up when he's fighting guys that can wrestle fuck him after losing to them so often so he ends up fighting a really boring fight. They just need to keep him matched with guys who will stand and bang.

It's been an experiment for a few years now. The UFC is slowly trying to see how low the quality of content is that they can deliver to ESPN. To them, lower quality equals lower cost of doing business. I have to think the payouts were really low on this fight night.

Yeah I don't see why they couldn't have booked this HW fight for the 299 prelims & booked the Yan, Gamrot, or Holland fight for this main event

because this fight was shitty and those fights are great and shouldn't be on a shitty apex fight night

because this fight was shitty and those fights are great and shouldn't be on a shitty apex fight night
Yan/Song is close to great but MVP & RDA are old & have put on some stinkers.

And so you prefer every fight on Apex cards suck, so you can complain about how much they suck? Sounds logical.

You would think that ESPN would demand some better quality and maybe they will when the next deal is negotiated. It's pretty clear that the UFC is just mailing it in wirh these low quality Apex Fight Night cards to fulfill their contractual obligations as cheaply as possible.

You would think that ESPN would demand some better quality and maybe they will when the next deal is negotiated. It's pretty clear that the UFC is just mailing it in wirh these low quality Apex Fight Night cards to fulfill their contractual obligations as cheaply as possible.

Imagine actually being in the negotiating room watching what Ari did to those ESPN/Disney executives when he violated them into giving him this insanely favorable deal. It must have looked like a snuff film.

PwCT6.gif

Didn't Anik even make a joke about how he wasn't used to how quiet it was today LOL

Seen on Twitter:

"Including today, since the first event on May 30th, 2020, 56.97% of all UFC events (69.63% of events held in the U.S.) have been held in the Apex.

53.41% of all UFC events (64.79% of all U.S. events) have been held in the Apex since the beginning of 2020."

I don't expect it to change anytime soon. It's way too cheap to hold events there.
Someone should Tweet this to WNBA players and ask them why they can't make money...🤣

Back