"Apartment Patty" and similar stories of alleged racism are nonsense and need to stop

Did she show any evidence that she was suspicious of the man because of his skin color, though?

What would this look like?

I cannot even begin to count the times that people have regarded myself with suspicion, and I'm about the whitest guy in Whitelandia. And it is because I'm a man

Do you have any evidence that they were suspicious of you because you were a man, though? Or is this a mere assumption you're making due to your gender-based politics?

I was "Whatever" on this story until now. I thought she was an annoying bitch but hey she lives there and "safety" so I ignored it.

But now I learn...

She called the cops on him after she watched him enter his own apartment with a key? Why does this person deserve my sympathy? Once he uses a key to open his own door, she should realize that she was wrong and move on with her life.

What would this look like?

Calling him derogatory racial names? Anything to even hint at her being racist towards him?

Suspicion alone does not warrant a cry for racism, because all men, and all people perhaps, are subject to suspicion by people unknown to them.

Do you have any evidence that they were suspicious of you because you were a man, though? Or is this a mere assumption you're making due to your gender-based politics?

I'm sure there are plenty of reasons. But being a man, would likely be a key reason as to why one is regarded with suspicion, considering that men commit nearly all of the crimes.

A woman who does not regard unknown men with some degree of suspicion, is likely to learn a harsh lesson.

That is not a defense of busy-bodies and hysterics such as the woman involved in this scenario. I've certainly seen plenty of cases where such people have gone overboard with borderline paranoia. Not because of racism, but due to other reasons.

She called the cops on him after she watched him enter his own apartment with a key? Why does this person deserve my sympathy? Once he uses a key to open his own door, she should realize that she was wrong and move on with her life.

It doesn't make any sense at all. I think some people just carry an incredible sense of entitlement. She believed that she was entitled to block his path and entitled to demand evidence that he lived there. Then she believed she was entitled to follow him to his room and watch him enter. At that point she actually tried to introduce herself and he said it was too late for that, but that his name was "Mr. Toles," and shut his door.

The entire situation was a huge takedown of her sense of entitlement. She did not get her way at any point. From beginning to end, he called the shots and gave her nothing.

I think that was so hard for her to take, such a blow to her sense of entitlement, that she was genuinely uncomfortable with how it went down and all she knew to do was to tell the police that this man did not abide by her commands.

This is just as stupid as when leftists say "black people can't be racist".

Both my parents are black and they're racist against black people, lol. Come one, man, think a little.
Hell i have personally proven that point a couple times.

I can't stand ninjas.

Racism exists . . . always has . . . very likely always will. It's human nature for some folks . . . especially those who can't reframe life to see things differently. Hopefully it will die out at some point, but until we as a people change ourselves it's never going away.

Having said that . . . every situation involving people of different colors isn't necessarily a race issue. Likely is most of the time, but not all of them . . . we don't need to hear about each and every little thing either.

I really do worry for folk that have the victim mentality in life or have been taught / brought up with it.

Must be awful.

To everyone playing devil's advocate.

The bitch called the cops after she watched him enter his apartment.

Save the mental gymnastics for a bitch thats worth it.

Yall sitting up here defending a bitch that refuses to sign her husbands divorce papers... She is the enemy of every man in this thread.

Stop giving bitchs that dont like accountability your time and attention.

Calling him derogatory racial names? Anything to even hint at her being racist towards him?

Suspicion alone does not warrant a cry for racism, because all men, and all people perhaps, are subject to suspicion by people unknown to them.

I'm sure there are plenty of reasons. But being a man, would likely be a key reason as to why one is regarded with suspicion, considering that men commit nearly all of the crimes.

A woman who does not regard unknown men with some degree of suspicion, is likely to learn a harsh lesson.

That is not a defense of busy-bodies and hysterics such as the woman involved in this scenario. I've certainly seen plenty of cases where such people have gone overboard with borderline paranoia. Not because of racism, but due to other reasons.

So you don't have any evidence? You're just assuming that it was because you were a man because you want to cry sexism?

So you don't have any evidence? You're just assuming that it was because you were a man because you want to cry sexism?

When have I cried about it? As I said, it is a perfectly sensible thing for a woman to be suspicious of unknown men, considering crime statistics.

I have enough faith in my own standard of behaviour, to be able to clear up such misunderstanding swiftly, to a point where it does not bother me in any way. In fact, I applaud people for having the sense to treat strangers with suspicion. They probably should.

When have I cried about it? As I said, it is a perfectly sensible thing for a woman to be suspicious of unknown men, considering crime statistics.

I have enough faith in my own standard of behaviour, to be able to clear up such misunderstanding swiftly, to a point where it does not bother me in any way. In fact, I applaud people for having the sense to treat strangers with suspicion. They probably should.

Calling the cops after you watch a stranger use a key to open the door of his apartment goes a bit beyond suspicion, wouldn't you agree?

Or do you think Our Lady of Zimmerman was just being heuristcally thorough?

Calling the cops after you watch a stranger use a key to open the door of his apartment goes a bit beyond suspicion, wouldn't you agree?

Or do you think Our Lady of Zimmerman was just being heuristcally thorough?

As I said, she's a hysteric. What I'm looking for, is evidence that she's a racist hysteric, instead of just a general one.

Things like this happen frequently in my country as well, even though everybody is "white". With middle-aged/older women in particular. Over here we call women such as that a "kyylä".

There´s a point in which healthy suspicion over-laps into the territory of paranoia. And that line was certainly crossed here. Whether any racial lines were crossed, well, I haven't seen any evidence presented outside of people taking it for granted.

As I said, she's a hysteric. What I'm looking for, is evidence that she's a racist hysteric, instead of just a general one.

Things like this happen frequently in my country as well, even though everybody is "white". With middle-aged/older women in particular. Over here we call women such as that a "kyylä".

There´s a point in which healthy suspicion over-laps into the territory of paranoia. And that line was certainly crossed here.

But there ain't no one in Finland called Emmet Til, is there? That story is archetypical to a paticular strain of paranoia that resonates in the history of the States, even to this day. Think of it as the proto-HimToo that transcends contemperary hueristics.

That's a dynamic that's different between your country in the states. How many white dudes did she acost that day before Our Lady of the Holy Zim Zam tried her bullshit with the man in question?

If the dynamic didn't exist, then this probably wouldn't be an issue.

Apartment Patty is not racist but a bitch.
Here is what happened. Dude just wanted to go home and some bitch being a bitch was fucking with the dude. Dude is like I ain’t fucking ya so I am not putting up with your bullshit power trips.
Dismisses her by walking by her, which is how you deal with a bitch. You ignore their bitchiness and it drives them nuts. She got rustled because he ignored her and would not get mad. Apartment Patty was so rustled she even called the cops on the dude even after she watched him use a key to get in his apartment.
BTW Apartment Patty i heard on the radio she is married or dating a black dude which is weird behavior for a racist.

But there ain't no one in Finland called Emmet Til, is there? That story is a paticular strain of paranoia that resonates in the history of the States, even to this day. Think of it as the proto-HimToo that transcends contemperary hueristics.

That's a dynamic that's different between your country in the states. How many white dudes did she acost that day before Our Lady of the Holy Zim Zam tried her bullshit with the man in question.

If the dynamic didn't exist, then this probably wouldn't be an issue.

There's plenty of Emmet Tills in Finnish history.

The paranoia in States is unique to them and their relationship with media and history, most populations have had worse and suffer from a lot less, because they generally do not give a shit about things that happened 50 to 150 years ago. Mass murders of millions, from 70 years ago are a relic of the past, whereas lynchings are still modern history to Americans.

The racial dynamic in USA, shouldn't exist anymore, but will continue to exist as long as people see a potential gain in its continued existence.

There's plenty of Emmet Tills in Finnish history.

The paranoia in States is unique to them and their relationship with media and history, most populations have had worse and suffer from a lot less, because they generally do not give a shit about things that happened 50 to 150 years ago. Mass murders from 70 years ago are a relic of the past.

The racial dynamic in USA, shouldn't exist anymore, but will continue to exist as long as people see a potential gain in its continued existence.

Most people don't?

Like the Jews, Tamils and Armenians?

I suppose Rememberance Day is just one big pity party then.

No, the fucked up racial dynamicwill continue to exist so long as people stand on their heads in order hamfist their apologia for the most ergerious examples of it.

Just because people expliot it doesn't invalidate it's tangible cultural effects.

Id like these stories to go away because I feel many at the center of the stories are mentally ill people.

Why are we mocking the ill?

Most people don't?

Like the Jews, Tamils and Armenians?

I suppose Rememberance Day is just one big pity party then.

No, the fucked up racial dynamicwill continue to exist so long as people stand on their heads in order hamfist their apologia for the most ergerious examples of it.

Just because people expliot it doesn't invalidate it's tangible cultural effects.

Those guys do, yeah. But there are also a bunch of ethnicities in the world that don't throw such pity parties. Ethnicities that favour moving on. To them, belongs the future.

Anyway, I've come to acknowledge that my perspective is something that Americans will never understand. They're destined to fight their battles across ethnic lines, forever, harbouring divisions, being conquered one by one, by the system that they are subjected to.

That is their destiny and I, for one, am powerless to change it. What I hope for, is to save my own ass from such a future.

The question of whether it was a racial distinction could be answered by checking to see if she's done this with anyone else.

If she has an established habit of being paranoid, that's one thing.
It kinda looks like she distinguished him for some reason.

Back