Anything better than seeing this back in the early-mid 2000s? (pic)(unsocial crew stay out)

J

John Wang

myspace-notifications.jpg

I did experience better sensations in the early and mid 2000s.

I don't even know what the fuck that is

I don't even know what the fuck that is
I believe it's a message notifying someone that it's time that they have to get a drug test because they are on welfare.

Like what? Sex? LOL

Until you've received a blow job from a superior officer while batch accepting a half dozen MySpace friend requests, you're just letting the best in life pass you by.

Until you've received a blow job from a superior officer while batch accepting a half dozen MySpace friend requests, you're just letting the best in life pass you by.
Hahahahahah sounds dominant as fire!

I changed mine so much it was cray. Always had one of those list of 5+ songs that you could put on your page.
I had a girlfriend and briefly changed my profile song to "Us" by Regina Spektor. Then I realized I was acting like a pussy and changed it back to Gorgoroth.

I was a beast on myspace

everytime I refreshed I had a new profile view. My friends and I used to refresh over and over and see how many times in a row we could see it go up by at least one view

It makes me sad to think I'll never hit on hot emo girls on MySpace again, shit was dope when the conversation went over to AIM

I was a beast on myspace

everytime I refreshed I had a new profile view. My friends and I used to refresh over and over and see how many times in a row we could see it go up by at least one view

It makes me sad to think I'll never hit on hot emo girls on MySpace again, shit was dope when the conversation went over to AIM
fuck yeah dude!!! That was always domo transitioning to AIM. Did you ever have one of those LoveMyFlash profiles?? Those were tight

fuck yeah dude!!! That was always domo transitioning to AIM. Did you ever have one of those LoveMyFlash profiles?? Those were tight

I used a profile editor once then figured out how to change all the coding myself

I used to put tiny empty transparent png boxes in random areas, that linked to spicy gifs. once someone figured it out and then my friends spent a few hours clicking random spaces to try to find more

I used a profile editor once then figured out how to change all the coding myself

I used to put tiny empty transparent png boxes in random areas, that linked to spicy gifs. once someone figured it out and then my friends spent a few hours clicking random spaces to try to find more
That's dominant!

Yes when I would go to a friends house and he showed me yellow gators.

Back