Anyone watching the second season of Animal Kingdom

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Anyone watching the second season of Animal Kingdom? NO this is not a Nat Geo show.

It is based on the Aussie movie of same name starring Joel Edgerton, and the bad guy from Rogue 1. Except it is set in North County in SoCal.

The first season was good. There was even student on teacher sex scene. I hope they bring back their girl she is cute. This second season has paced very well too. No slow burn depressing, emo crap like TWD.

It is like Sons of Anarchy, but instead of cheesy old bikers and mountains, we get surfers, and sunshine, and water.

Give this show a try please.

I'm going to stay tuned in. It was a better show than I thought it would be. Especially considering it's on the TNT network.

I'm going to stay tuned in. It was a better show than I thought it would be. Especially considering it's on the TNT network.

It has similar pacing to Graceland which is also set in SoCal. I wish that show was still around. They can have them in same universe, and be perfect for crossovers. Having those kinds of characters meddling with each other could have been epic historical TV.

I use to look forward to the summers because of Graceland, but with this Animal Kingdom I am equally satisfied.

I'm just finishing season 1. This really flew under the radar, it's fucking awesome. The only thing/person it's missing is

vaya+con+dios+keanu+reeves.gif

I'm enjoying it, it started a little slow, but has gotten a lot better the last few weeks.

I like this show too except for the rampant homosexualism. Why they have to include it? Its like they are trying to promote it.

I really enjoy the show. I love the internal conflict the family consistently has with each other, especially with J being the youngest and at times most easily manipulated. Season 3 is starting off pretty well.

I really enjoy the show. I love the internal conflict the family consistently has with each other, especially with J being the youngest and at times most easily manipulated. Season 3 is starting off pretty well.

Did they release an episode this past week since Wednesday was the 4th?

I bailed two episodes in, it felt like the worst premise ever.

If enough people actually liked it, maybe I'll give it another shot.

I bailed two episodes in, it felt like the worst premise ever.

If enough people actually liked it, maybe I'll give it another shot.
Watch it rn unless you wanna watch these jabs decimate you.

Anyone watching the second season of Animal Kingdom? NO this is not a Nat Geo show.

It is based on the Aussie movie of same name starring Joel Edgerton, and the bad guy from Rogue 1. Except it is set in North County in SoCal.

The first season was good. There was even student on teacher sex scene. I hope they bring back their girl she is cute. This second season has paced very well too. No slow burn depressing, emo crap like TWD.

It is like Sons of Anarchy, but instead of cheesy old bikers and mountains, we get surfers, and sunshine, and water.

Give this show a try please.
No, don't watch the show, but the movie was brilliant, and again established Ben Mendelsohn as one of the greatest character actors of our time. I really want him to stop doing blockbusters. He's wasted on them, and out of water.

That movie pierced me. I don't think I moved for an hour after the credits rolled.

Back