anyone think tyron might be paid to throw the fight vs conor?

At this point It'd probably be worth the money bc I'm sure it'd be more than if he wins bc even then no one will care about him.

Edit: I didn't mean that as a hater I'm just stating a fact that he's not very liked and beating someone popular doesn't make you popular. in some cases it definitely helps but I highly doubt it would work for him.

If Tyrone loses, it's a fix.

Why not, It sets up perfectly for the GSP fight. He's already beat the two best guys in the division, and could do it again.

I'd take a dive for a couple million.

UFC risk their entire business to throw 1 fight.

Maybe

Ufc is dirty as fuck
But no

Wme want less of Conor
Conor has them by the balls

Yes. I genuinely believe Dana White or the bigwigs at WME would risk a GO TO ACTUAL PRISON FOR A LONG TIME offense like fight fixing, when they're each already more rich than every single person on this board combined. That sounds almost certain.

It wouldn't be good for his 'brand'.

I feel like you people don't understand Tyron at all. He's one of the most moral guys in the sport IMO.

Remember when he gave Gastelum back the money from the failed weight cut? ...Or when he lent his belt so Conor could have his Champ Champ moment.

He's a good guy.

giphy.gif

I wouldn't put that past Dana and WME. Woodley has the "attributes" as Conor says. I think he crushes Conor

Back