Anyone Still Have Faith in Cain?

Imagine if Cain wasn't made of glass how many heavyweight title fight we would've had

I still have faith in his fighting abilities.

I lost all faith in his ability to stay healthy.

I have confidence that Cain "The human piece of glass" Velasquez can sustain more injuries than fights he has left in him.

mirror05.jpg

anlene-spine.jpg

i thin khe can beat ppl outside of the top3 easily cu hW is weak. but he wont be champ anymore.

Cain's my man, and probably my favorite fighter of all time, but I just don't see how he can make up for that much lost time, and back to back to back injuries, on top of the cage rust, etc. etc.

I really want him to become champ again, but you'd have to be extremely optimistic to think he's the same Cain that whooped Brock, or beat the crap out of JDS, twice.

I still think he's a tough out for any man on this planet, and smashes everyone but a few guys, but Stipe and Ngannou are hitting their strides, and have only been getting better, and racking up cage experience, while Cain's been nursing injuries, rehabbing, training just to be I'm shape, basically, and just not had the best of luck.

Yes but we still have to see him on the octagon one time to confirm/discard

not particularly.

a half complete Cain is still probably a top 5 HW (EDIT: yes, with JDS out, half a Cain > Hunt and Lewis, putting him at #5)

i just have no faith he can run 3 bout in a row in under 18 months.

Yes. He has the talent to beat any HW when healthy.

i think cain is still the best when he is injury-free. however he is always injured.

Cain's my man, and probably my favorite fighter of all time, but I just don't see how he can make up for that much lost time, and back to back to back injuries, on top of the cage rust, etc. etc.

I really want him to become champ again, but you'd have to be extremely optimistic to think he's the same Cain that whooped Brock, or beat the crap out of JDS, twice.

I still think he's a tough out for any man on this planet, and smashes everyone but a few guys, but Stipe and Ngannou are hitting their strides, and have only been getting better, and racking up cage experience, while Cain's been nursing injuries, rehabbing, training just to be I'm shape, basically, and just not had the best of luck.

This is pretty much how I feel. AKA has been a blessing and a curse for him.

I'd have to know more about what he did for recovery, and what he is doing to get his cardio back where it was? Of course without sustaining further injuries ..

Cain was a beast in his days ...to bad he had to face guys all juiced up .. Makes me question him bit and that saddens me ..

it's a new era for all divisions !!

Eh I don't even know what's so great about Cain in the first place. People talk about him like he was the greatest HW champ of all time when his reign consisted of beating 2 guys (3 if you count him winning the belt for the first time).

Do I have faith........ No! Hope maybe, after all Dominick Cruz came back and won the title so he has shown it is possible to get healthy after a long ass absence and win the title.

He was fun to watch in his prime.

Back