Anyone rooting for The Boa Constrictor this weekend?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I love Hunt as much as the next guy but I somewhat find myself rooting for Oliynyk this weekend. He’s got more momentum right now and this’ll be one of Hunt’s last UFC fights. Oliynyk has been around for a while now and it would be cool to see him get the main event win in his home country.

I think this card should be pretty sweet

Who are you rooting for? Who do you think will win?

I'm a fan of Oleksiy but I hope Hunt wins and then KO's Dana on his way out.

I just want to see whoever wins do the thing they do

Ezekiel choke or walkoff KO

Idc just give me something fun and not 5 rounds of HWs leaning on each other and breathing heavy

I'd love to see him get fake dropped by Hunt only for Hunt to follow to the mat and get Ezekiel'd

I love Hunt as much as the next guy but I somewhat find myself rooting for Oliynyk this weekend. He’s got more momentum right now and this’ll be one of Hunt’s last UFC fights. Oliynyk has been around for a while now and it would be cool to see him get the main event win in his home country.

I think this card should be pretty sweet

Who are you rooting for? Who do you think will win?

Hell yeah. I think the Alexey can best Hunt with his grappling. He just has to avoid the bombs and fill the room with Ezekiels!!

There's a card this weekend? Man...

Anyone rooting for The Boa Constrictor this weekend?

Mike.gif

Always root for the guy

Love Hunto too, but

Hunto is legit a living legend. Fought in all the best organisations. It's a real treat the fact he's still fighting. A throwback fighter! He will KTFO his opponent.

Back