Anyone notice in Alvarez/GGG

MikalP

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
that when Alvarez clinched up and moved behind GGG, he didn't throw a bunch of dirty rabbit punches to the back of his head??

like, does he even know how to box lmao???? McGregor the hardest hitter in the world with that left, the irish gorilla, would beat these two easy. HE IS BOXING!!!!

They made it a draw so they couldn't feel the sting of the 'tang in their next fight.

Also noticed how neither of em called out Connor. Must be fear

Fear of being responsible for the death of another man
Most likely that but for Connor fans it's fear of that left hand from hell that Connor apparently packs

Most likely that but for Connor fans it's fear of that left hand from hell that Connor apparently packs

Nobody believes that anymore. Maybe only a couple of truly retarded fangirls. Other than that, most people have moved on.

These boxing guys, man....so rigid, so set in their ways, so close minded to the endless possibilities that could enhance and benefit their dying sport.

Nobody believes that anymore. Maybe only a couple of truly retarded fangirls. Other than that, most people have moved on.
Don't worry mate, they'll be back when he beats Diaz.

that when Alvarez clinched up and moved behind GGG, he didn't throw a bunch of dirty rabbit punches to the back of his head??

like, does he even know how to box lmao???? McGregor the hardest hitter in the world with that left, the irish gorilla, would beat these two easy. HE IS BOXING!!!!
Amazing how people get so suckered into promotion...

yeah, now it's the whole he'd win in a "real fight"

Don't worry mate, they'll be back when he beats Diaz.

I like Conor as a fighter, I think he's solid, I don't think he's the god some make him to be, but he's earned his wins and where he is. But I never wanted a guy to lose more to see a fanbase disappear than him. The forums need it.

yeah, now it's the whole he'd win in a "real fight"

I like Conor as a fighter, I think he's solid, I don't think he's the god some make him to be, but he's earned his wins and where he is. But I never wanted a guy to lose more to see a fanbase disappear than him. The forums need it.
100% he's entertaining but he's always been beatable and that's what makes him fun, his fans with the GOAT talk shit and all that 5 year old trash is embarrassing.

They think it's so funny and cool, the fact he lost to the man he has wanted to be for so long makes it even more amazing.

Amazing how people get so suckered into promotion...

yeah, "promotion" isn't an excuse for gargling the balls of another man. largely everyone knew it was promotion, but some people really, really bought into it. and those people talked all that shit and now have to 'eat their words'. remember, promotion isn't an excuse to be a fuck.

which is why @NotoriousMillions is so cringeworthy

dude's gonna be at 10,000 posts in another two weeks with an 80% nuthugging conor / 20% wishes he was nuhugging conor post ratio and he only joined this place last year

LOL, you have not moved on, I'd see you in here every day if I checked it.

Have you moved on? You're still here, aren't you?

Love how these pathetic waste of oxygen still stick around after being proven dumb as fuck.

You're dumb, my friend. The only reason you're allowed in this forum is because we need someone to laugh at, and dumb fangirls are perfect targets. Dumb beyond belief, delusional and romantically obsessed with their idols. We couldn't ask for anything better than that. You're like a punching bag, but for humiliation.

Have you moved on? You're still here, aren't you?

Love how these pathetic waste of oxygen still stick around after being proven dumb as fuck.

You're dumb, my friend. The only reason you're allowed in this forum is because we need someone to laugh at, and dumb fangirls are perfect targets. Dumb beyond belief, delusional and romantically obsessed with their idols. We couldn't ask for anything better than that. You're like a punching bag, but for humiliation.

Do you share all this with your therapist as well?

You need to share all your Sherdog posts with your therapists. I think it's essential to your recovery.

The ones where i make fun of dummies like you who thought Conor would beat the greatest boxer ever in a boxing match? Ok, i will.

Back