Anyone know where to buy the original Hayabusa Tokusho?

Do they still sell the original model? I really like this pair..

http://www.fighterstyle.com/wp-cont...yabusa-Tokushu-14-oz-Sparring-Gloves-Post.jpg

What do you guys think of the new t3 line?

Like proper retailer? I'm sure they are all completely gone for at least a good 3 years or more, even the regenesis are on its way to be out of stock now. So I doubt any decent retailer would have the original.

Your only chance is ebay I guess. Someone somehow might have a new pair somewhere, but the chance is pretty low as well, especially if you demand a certain size of a certain color. You might have a chance finding a pair of lightly used one listed if you keep ebay on watch.

For now I can see there are 2 pairs of pink tokushu brand new listed on ebay. See if that does it for you.

(If not you can also consider going custom with the UMA's Ultra, much improved from the original tokushu as well.)

T3 just look like a redesign on the aesthetic. But until someone/me get hold of a pair. Can't say for sure. Their US website is down again atm, so can't read the any "new technology" they are using on the T3 this time.

But I think I will pass on the T3, I really like the tokushu and regenesis look, but the T3 doesn't do it for me.

Last edited:
Honestly tokushu gloves are ok if you have very fragile wrists and dont want to punch the heavy bag full power. I found the wrist support so strong that i tweaked my wrists a couple of times using them. Didnt feel confident using them full power, might be my form contributes too. Padding on the 10oz i had wasnt super protective. Forego the hayabusa and get a pair of uma ultra or rt41.

Back