Anyone know the name of this brain damaged fighter who appears in this documentary?

GoodSamaritan

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
His segment starts at 12:11

Very sad hearing his story. Does anyone know his name? They said he's called "Bow" but I couldn't find anything on him. As you can see in the clip, he used to be the former ISKA welterweight champion and fought abroad in places like Japan and Korea.

His segment starts at 12:11

Very sad hearing his story. Does anyone know his name? They said he's called "Bow" but I couldn't find anything on him. As you can see in the clip, he used to be the former ISKA welterweight champion and fought abroad in places like Japan and Korea.

That's sad but kinda pales in comparison to Gerald McClellan's story. Not to make light of the Thai's situation but I was expecting more after reading "brain damaged" in the title.

Hard for me to watch these videos now, even though I've already seen them a few times. Combat sports is truly a rough way to make a living.

"McClellan's trainer and family admitted that McClellan was involved with fighting pitbulls, and on one occasion had used tape to bind the jaws of a Labrador shut before allowing his pet pitbull "Deuce" to kill it"

McClellan only got KO'd in his last fight. Kinda strange that one fight would do that much damage, but karma is a bitch.

"McClellan's trainer and family admitted that McClellan was involved with fighting pitbulls, and on one occasion had used tape to bind the jaws of a Labrador shut before allowing his pet pitbull "Deuce" to kill it"

McClellan only got KO'd in his last fight. Kinda strange that one fight would do that much damage, but karma is a bitch.

Mcclellan's brain damage didn't just happened overnight, it was an accumulation of damage over a long period of time, there are stories of how hard his gym spars and the wars they had IN the gym. It wasn't from 1 fight buddy.

That fight was just the exclamation point, it was going to happen sooner or later. Even if he decided to retire before the Benn fight, down the road he'll still probably suffer from some form of brain damage.

Back