Anyone here sometimes feel like their mind is like a box full of angry bees?

No, just copacetic bees.

With a bzzz bzzz here
and a bzzz bzzz there
here a bzzz
there a bzzz
everywhere a bzzz bzzz

You can stop singing now.

Do you think of your conscience as the box holding the bees in?

Did the addiction go away ? I "heard" xanax changes you semi permanently if you take it long. Like sleep issues.

Never had addiction because I wasn't popping them multiple times every day. I have been on Klonopin for two years now and it's longer acting and much less addictive (unless you're Stevie Nicks)

Never had addiction because I wasn't popping them multiple times every day. I have been on Klonopin for two years now and it's longer acting and much less addictive (unless you're Stevie Nicks)
It's not adicitive but you take it daily ?

Asking for a friend...
Tell your friend this might help

94c336d440d7d8a50d0d19f4766ec45672450d00.gif

Elon Musk said to Rogan, "I don't think a lot of people would enjoy being me... My mind is like a storm."

So maybe you just need to distract yourself by solving the world's problems

As prescribed by my doctor!
I been taking some ked for like 15 years straight. One doctor told me to up it changed doctor and I halved it. I always took 5mg. Now am at 2.5 mg the smallest one. First wanna drop my nicotine habbit entirely, am currently vaping 0.3% liquid. Then drop the 2.5. I halved it gradually over 5 months and didn't notice anything. Next up nicotine then 2.5 mg to 0. All meds affect you some way side way. I got elevated liver results. 1 out of 3. It's supposed to be 50 max I got like 66. Doctor asked if I drank which I don't so it's just from the meds. Alegedly it also makes people fatter. I am heavy. Most of all these type meds affect the brain. So I'm looking to be natural. First finish of the nicotine then take a couple months to taper of the med completely.

Elon Musk said to Rogan, "I don't think a lot of people would enjoy being me... My mind is like a storm."

So maybe you just need to distract yourself by solving the world's problems
Lol at Musk "solving the world's problems". I don't want to make this thread political, but my stance on this thread, as is my stance with anything else in life is, muskrats should fucking drown.

Lol at Musk "solving the world's problems". I don't want to make this thread political, but my stance on this thread, as is my stance with anything else in life is, muskrats should fucking drown.
Well a few years ago people who lived outside of town couldn't get decent Internet. He solved that problem with starlink.

Yes. I have a temper and anger issues.

I know that it goes away and I try not to do anything stupid but I acknowledge this is who I am and sometimes I have to put fire in the furnace and let it burn for awhile.

Aint no light switch to turn it off, got to give it time and use the anger in a non self destructive way

My sister and Dad also have this.

Well a few years ago people who lived outside of town couldn't get decent Internet. He solved that problem with starlink.
1: he didn't do that. People on his payroll did.

2: I'd wager that he's actively lobbied against government subsidies to provide internet for people in low income areas, just like he's done against mass transit.

Basically my point is, fuck billionaires, and fuck anyone who simps for them.

1: he didn't do that. People on his payroll did.
Don't be a hater. Obviously people who worked for him did the hands on stuff but the bottom line is without Elon, people in rural TL areas would still have shit Internet.

Don't be a hater. Obviously people who worked for him did the hands on stuff but the bottom line is without Elon, people in rural TL areas would still have shit Internet.
Don't be a class cuck. Or at least keep your cockoldry out of my thread. There are plenty of other places you can go to simp for billionaires.

Back