Anyone here her tried smoking Salvia? Or Growing it?

I remember back in the day when "bad Salvia trip" was all the rage back on YT years ago. Never considered it after seeing those. I thought it was a hoax like bath salts but where there is smoke...

No pun intended.

I tried it. It lasted a couple minutes and I thought hours had passed. Intense head trip and I thought I was being transported like in Star Trek, except I was stuck mid transport. Did not enjoy. Lol

I tried it once. I'm not real experienced in the drug world but it was kinda cool. Only lasted a few minutes. I was still aware but things looked a little funny and I felt like everything was pulling to one side. One of the guys I was with started making a monkey noise and went to sleep. He was pretty drunk to start with

Saw some friends do it. One just started screaming, "I'm drowning!" and started gurgling. Then when he came to, he said he saw Little Mermaid characters all in the room.

The other guy was tripping crazy on the stair case, laughing like a weirdo. He said we looked like life-size crayons.

Saw some friends do it. One just started screaming, "I'm drowning!" and started gurgling. Then when he came to, he said he saw Little Mermaid characters all in the room.

The other guy was tripping crazy on the stair case, laughing like a weirdo. He said we looked like life-size crayons.

Friend number two was faking it. It isn’t a hallucinogen in the way that acid or shrooms is. You basically are completely vacant if you do it right.

Back