Anyone here genuinely regret starting TRT?

Have u been taking it for. While? Ive always been afraid of long term AI use. Do you drink alcohol?

Yes... why are you afriad if using ai? Yes i drink not a lot though, socially we could say

I fear liver problems since i already get hammered every weekend lol. Also doesnt it lead to bine fragility?

Ais are not hepthoxic, about the fragility thing, never heard of, I’m not frágil at all that I can tell you...

Last question: has trt fucked with your hair?

Not at all,its a genetic thing though... it’s the convention to dht what fucks with your hair, dht converts at a rate of 5%... basically if your have a genetic predisposition to be bald, trt will make that worst, if not... you’ll be ok

Last edited:
Both sides of my fam have full heads of hair well into their 60s. Hopefully im good lol id hate to be the only bald dude in the fam

You ain’t going bald if you are a walking monkey don’t worry lol

youre on TRT right? what do use do to manage Estradiol?.

also what is your dosage?

Not everybody needs an AI to keep Estradiol in check. I'd reckon about 50/50. The leaner you are, the less likely that you will need an AI. I'm not saying @BJJ_Rage is a fat ass..LOL.

Aromasin is your healthiest long term estrogen control option. There seems to be plenty of people who don't understand the difference between being on steroids and what trt is

What if my testosterone levels are naturally 2 times higher than my opponents but still within the natural range?
To me, there's no problem with that because it happens naturally. In your scenario, it came from your own nuts rather than being 2 times higher because you chose to take an unfair advantage.

No, ir depends, if you are on trt, and you manage to get your levels in the normal range, the other person could very well have the same levels as you. What your saying is like like this... the normal range is between 300-1100 ng/dL..: that’s a big gap, yet is considered normal.. why cause human beings are different, some can have more than others.. is it unfair that some young stud has levels around 700 vs some other dude who’s got levels. At 420? Or 700 vs someone who’s got 200? That’s unfair, and the person who’s got below normal levels has has the tools to get his Levels back to nomrnal range... making the field even. If you want to even the field, the. Ideally Everybody should be on the same levels, Which is not possible, so trt alows you to get to normal levels, if you have hypogonadism, making the field even. Testosterone is testosterone, it doesn’t matter where it comes from...your body or exogenous.
You could make the same argument for a runner living at sea level to use EPO to compete with a guy living at high altitude, claiming that you're only trying to get to the same hematocrit to make things fair.

If you want to use trt outside of competition, then I don't have an issue with it but in competition it should be declared because you can use it to close the performance gap between you and someone who made better training/lifestyle choices and/or has better genetics.

Last edited:
personally as long as its within range I dont see an issue. besides this is jiu jitsu. we have guys like 125 lb Caio terra who doesnt lift weights and eats candy all day beating 200+ lb roid users. TRT isnt the same as rolling with a dude on a full blown cycle. it would be like rolling with a teenager again.
Regardless of how small, it's still an unfair advantage. Lance Armstrong could eat candy bars all day and still beat me in a bicycle race even if I took PEDs. The result doesn't change the fact that it's cheating.

if its medical I dont see an issue though. I mean come on. do u know what its like to be hypogonadal? constant tripping depression, muscle loss, extreme fatigue yet insomnia, brain fog. a friend of mine was hypogonadal and couldn't leave his bed all day. getting test into normal ranges doesnt seem like a problem to me.

btw when Vitor was on TRT, he was above the normal range. he was abusing it
Yeah, I'm not saying that people shouldn't have access to it but that they either shouldn't be allowed to compete or at least should have to declare it.

wouldnt u be bummed though.

if it were u . like you have a legit hormonal disorder and you cant do your hobby/pursue your passion because of your medication.
So why not at least declare it so everyone knows that you're on juice? Then you can still compete but it's no longer a secret that you have an advantage over everybody.

Regardless of how small, it's still an unfair advantage. Lance Armstrong could eat candy bars all day and still beat me in a bicycle race even if I took PEDs. The result doesn't change the fact that it's cheating.

People who whine like babies about cheating always strike me as deeply unaware of how the world works and completely unable to see things rationally. ''Gifts of nature because of random luck isn't cheating. Neither is having a shitload of money to hire better coaches. But taking drugs is for sure! By the way that doesn't apply to anyone except people who do sports, as I'll listen to music and tv shows made by drug addicts without giving it a second thought.''

Not everybody needs an AI to keep Estradiol in check. I'd reckon about 50/50. The leaner you are, the less likely that you will need an AI. I'm not saying @BJJ_Rage is a fat ass..LOL.

I’m far from being a fat ass, I’m pretty jacked to be honest. While is true that not everyone needs, most do, if I don’t use ais, my estrogen skyrocket. It depends a lot on your dosage and how high you would like to be, if your aiming for a 800 ng/do, your probably going to need it. You must do blood work to see how your body reacts

People who whine like babies about cheating always strike me as deeply unaware of how the world works and completely unable to see things rationally. ''Gifts of nature because of random luck isn't cheating. Neither is having a shitload of money to hire better coaches. But taking drugs is for sure! By the way that doesn't apply to anyone except people who do sports, as I'll listen to music and tv shows made by drug addicts without giving it a second thought.''
Who's whining? Did my opinion strike a nerve because you're on trt?

The only thing you bring to the table is ''IT'S CHEATING!!!!''. Call it whatever you like, I call it whining.

He’s right though. A rich person who’s got access to top nutricionists supplements training camps with alpha genetics vs some poor dude working his ass off with poor system due to bad nutrition and other factors attached to his financial situation? Is that fair? Yes, but for fuck sakes don’t us steroids, that’s giving him and unfair advantage with the possibility of getting this dude into normal levels... this whole steroids things is way overblown to be honest. It’s hipocresy to the max.

I do not advocate roding, but a trt régimen for people like Bigfoot who had a tumor removed is totally ok.

Last edited:
The only thing you bring to the table is ''IT'S CHEATING!!!!''. Call it whatever you like, I call it whining.
It is cheating and you're triggered by that so your response is to essentially whine about my opinion claiming it's whining. Trying to group good genetics and coaching with PEDs under the umbrella of 'unfair advantages' is absurd. It's my opinion bro. If you disagree then it's fine.

It is cheating and you're triggered by that so your response is to essentially whine about my opinion claiming it's whining. Trying to group good genetics and coaching with PEDs under the umbrella of 'unfair advantages' is absurd. It's my opinion bro. If you disagree then it's fine.

No idea where you see triggering. I was putting weight behind my argument. All you have is childish feelings, and you're clogging a thread that's not called ''is TRT cheating?'' with them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back